kakuma1 kakuma1 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 13, 2012

90 year old hookers are us, they are forgetful and they think you already paid them

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Oh come on man ... LOL. What do you want? I don't know, but I'm sure there are places out there 'free of charge' but you get nothing for nothing. If you are serious, then it *must* be worth the cost of paying. I know from TV adverts that there are good and reputable sites out there for Singles.<br />
Part with some money if you value the service and a place with those as serious as you. Other than that? I guess you can go for free, but *nothing* in life (worth having) is free. Which only leaves me to wonder why you need a dating site; I don't ask that as a question for you to answer, it just makes me wonder.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I got on Plentyoffish.com and since you are a man I will tell you something. The losers always bring up the sex right away. A man does do that , that's aturnoff to many women and just cheezy. Sothat's what I get forfree. I think Blogdog is right on, you don't get much for nothing but nothing. Ihaven't ...oh by the way how old are you..let me goback and look.........no I'm a cougar to you. Too bad.

Best Answer

my wife and I met on yahoo personals, but I think that was kind of a fluke...not gonna happen often

Best Answer

Check out www.datehookup.com. It is completely free...good luck

Best Answer

plentyoffish.com

Best Answer

I take it you're looking for a cheap date.

Best Answer

Welcome to cougar town!

Best Answer

Don't go to the redlight district with that attitude either.

Best Answer

That's me....

Best Answer

Theres a few free dating sites out there, the two i would recommend are smooch.com and oasis.com, both are completely free without any hidden catches, they generate their income from advertising revenue mainly although if you wanted to send a virtual gift to someone your chatting to, then you will have to put your hands in your pocket.

Best Answer

Yes, there are free dating sites. Just do a search using these terms; "free online dating." You should see several results.<br />
Be aware that some claim to be free but that's only for limited functionality such as being able to get messages but unable to send messages. Read the fine print before you start the joining process. The online dating site that I belong to is free for basic service which includes contacting, and being contacted by, anyone. The limitation is the search engine. It has fewer parameters in the free version, but I don't need the advanced version so free is fine witih me. I've met many wone through this site and am pleased with it. It has over a thousand questions to answer if you want the match engine to help you, but it doesn't seem necessary to answer any of them. The site I'm talking about is okcupid.com. I'll check plentyoffish sometime to see if they're truly free.

Best Answer

i doubt it, guess you might find one if you browse?

Best Answer

Try....www.christiandating.com

Best Answer

life...

Best Answer