courtneybabeh courtneybabeh 18-21, F 26 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Struggles

I hate to say it... but the common denominator between all those relationships is you...

Best Answer

What's that mean? They were controlling and only wanted sex.

Best Answer

It probably means that unconsciously you might seeking out those kinds of guys.

Best Answer

I heard a guy say this to another guy once... and it went something like this. The first guy said, 'Every girl I meet acts so _____ whatever to me' And the other guy was like, 'well, the only thing every one of those interactions has in common is you.' He was saying not to blame the women, but to look at what he is doing to make women act like that every time.

Best Answer

I know, i've had a horrible time with every guy i've dated.. Probably because i'm a straight guy... That's where i've been going wrong!

Best Answer

Lmao oh boy maybe so!

Best Answer

You'll find nice guys when you start actually wanting one

Best Answer

I do want a nice bf. They're either controlling or want sex. Lol

Best Answer

Well then they aren't nice are they?

Best Answer

Yes, I'm right here ;)

Best Answer

Sure but they're just hard to find. They're probably the guys you typically dont like to date

Best Answer

Two of my sons say girls only want to date idiots. They are disgusted. So there ya go.

Best Answer

Go for a walk by yourself and ask a few questions like 1) why are my choices for guys always throwing up jerks? What different choices can i make. Where am I going to find this type of person.Where could i go instead. If they ALL want sex what am I doing to encourage that. E.g. do you dress provocatively. There's a girl somewhere here who complains about all the Pervs on the planet congregating around her. But her avatar is mucho erotic and is giving one message and one only. So talk this out ,make some changes and go find one of the good guys. When you find a good guy what do u want to do with him.?

Best Answer

i feel the same way about most girls when it comes to dating. Those worth dating who like me i am not ready to date.

Best Answer

If you don't mind me asking why aren't you ready?

Best Answer

beats me. My gut just says no. Maybe my mind says there hot and sexy and oh so many things importna tin a woman. I think a womens body doesnt matter its all about who they are inside. But my heart just doesnt like them.

Best Answer

Well my heart says yes and my mind says no lol

Best Answer

both are needed. In my opinion. I wouldnt date a girl who wasnt mentaly stimulateing. I am very spiritual and deep without a mental connection i have no basis for a physical or emotionial relationship. If my hearts not in it then i have no physical relationship and no desire to be more then friends.

Best Answer

Yeah, were out here, but you may need to look outside your box / comfort zone to find us.

Best Answer

Yeah, we're out here. Slow down. Don't become in a hurry. You are young and your whole life is before you. SLOW DOWN. Remember, 20 seconds, one pop, 9 months, and 18 years. Think about it.

Best Answer

In my opinion men just want to control you and they are only good for one thing and most of the time they aren't any good at it.

Best Answer

in my opinion all women are just used for sex and ******* the entire world over. did you know that over 50 percent of our country is women? no wonder the world sucks. Thats why were in a recession(btw anyone who isnt kycountrygirl who is a sexist id like to let you know that my entire response to her comment is just to be a jerk and point out the flaws in her thinking. Long live creative beuatiful and sexy woman with more matureureity then a sack of rocks.)

Best Answer

That's just because you wouldn't get caught dead dating an ugly guy like me. So what does that really say about you?

Best Answer

I don't care for looks lol I'm a personality girl swear on it.

Best Answer

Well, I'm glad to hear that. Unfortunately I'm like three times your age. When I was your age none of the pretty girls would have anything to do with me.

Best Answer

Yes there are a few of us good guys left

Best Answer

Well y'all need to come on out and show yall self lol that sounded real country lol sorry.

Best Answer

I like country

Best Answer

You're young yet, I mean I'm not much older than you but I didn't start finding quality girls either until after school ended.

Best Answer

I'm still looking all the guys I run into only want one thing. Or they're controlling. Lol

Best Answer

Yeah, that's why you need to find more mature kinda guys. Most people in their teens to early twenties want to sleep around and poison their bodies. They're not really into being into relationships and they're not responsible enough to meet that mindset. You sound like a rarity in your age range, where you are actually seeking some kind of legit relationship. Plenty of guys are insecure and they're finding themselves when they're young so they tend to be controlling. It sucks, but it is what it is. Like I said, I didn't find quality girls until after a few years.

Best Answer

You sound very educated when it comes to this lol. But I'm just gonna give it time and stop looking for now and live my teen life out lol

Best Answer

Ha, life experience tends to educate you. However, I think that's a smart plan. It's better to get priorities in order and let things play out naturally.

Best Answer

amen! i know wut u mean

Best Answer

Yesss. I am sick of people always saying "there aren't any nice people left!". They are there, keep looking. They are probably scared of you.

Best Answer

Scared of me? They only want one thing. And I won't give it to them.

Best Answer

Kay.

Best Answer

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Best Answer