I can't seem to find friends normally so I thought I could buy some at the local store. Does anybody know of any good sales where I can find friends at a cheap price? LOL
friendshipunited friendshipunited 36-40, M 16 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

Build a Bear. They advertise as "the best friends you ever made".

Best Answer

Yeah. There's one not far from where I live It's called Moonlite Bunny Ranch. You're only buying them for a night, but hey, better than nothing right?

Best Answer

You can pretty much find everything and anything on Ebay? :P

Best Answer

right here.

Best Answer

try banter. you lie to ppl tht ur fine and find out what kinda person they r . then if u like them enough to b friends, tell them ur real life story. if not, cut off all connection. works all the time for me.

Best Answer

loooooolz..thats funny! but if there were only a place where you can purchase friends! ^^ it'll be cool ! lolz

Best Answer

You need the 2 for Tuesday deal at Friends R us

Best Answer

They never come with a warranty , and mine always split..

Best Answer

i tried a Virtual girl friend from the web , was a bit funny , then i tried Virtual strippers dancing to my mp3 music that was neat , try Virtual friend and see what comes up , just for the heck of it

Best Answer

craigslist

Best Answer