i dont cheat..if the relationship isnt working i would tell her to her face and who knows we might actually work it out

Best Answer

I suppose anything is possible.

Best Answer

Ya me !

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes.<br />
I personally think its unhealthy to have only one partner for life but I plenty of people who dont cheat.

Best Answer

but see..people like you who dont want to be with just one person ..you make sure the girl (or guy whatever your into )knows thats how you feel right? as long as you make it clear that when your in a relationship that its an open one ...so thats not cheating but i just know SOOOOOO many guys who are in serious relationships even married who have sex with other people and their wives or girlfriends have no idea...they think they love them and that theyre the only one..

Best Answer

i think theres more women who would be open to it i even know some who are in open relationships because they would cheat if they had to be serious just as bad as the man would but i just wonder if you want to be with this girl and that girl then why do you enter a relationship in the first place? why not just go to clubs and hoook up and thats it? (im not trying to argue by the way im seriously just trying to understand)

Best Answer

well too your first point I have never met anyone who was open to open realtionships in my real life maybe its where I live not sure but in my universe its crazy rare. As for nightclubs and hook ups that is great fun but 1. I seem to attract women who want realtionships even there like flies to a buzzer 2. It gets old waiting until friday night at 12am to find out who your weekly sex partner might be.

Best Answer

and finally in my mind of magic ponies I dont see why its unreasonable for someone to have both to be completely honest.

Best Answer

why would it get old? you get a new person every week whats wrong with that? its unreasonable to have both because your hurting someone someone who probably loves you and thinks you love them..and even if she never finds out (which most of the time she will) us girls are smart we have good instincts and in the back of our minds we know whats going on and that hurts

Best Answer

like I say I wouldnt cheat. If would be in an open realtionship but finding those is extreemly rare in my experience.
my experience has also been that regarldess of the venue most people are looking for a realtionship so this fantasy of a new one every week is possible but it often involves breaking hearts, expectations and other let downs. I dont want to do that either. not to mention going out all the time, bla bla bla. But I am moving more and more toward just finding the realtionship gal for me and avoiding all the other static.

Best Answer

I don't cheat....I'm in a relationship right now that is terrible. She cheated on me twice I still don't cheat cuz two wrong don't make it right.

Best Answer