dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 6 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Develop a great app to sell....sell your stuff on ebay....fill a demand....what would you like to have on the internet that does not exist? Ok well go do it... :)

Best Answer

I want to have my own sight like a dear abby sight thank you

Best Answer

Of course there is,Amazon.com makes gobs of money honestly ,so does Google which is an even better example of a company making money online.

Best Answer

thanks i have to find somthing i want to be able to save outr house so we dont wind up on the street

Best Answer

well some home can't be saved to be honest with you and from reading a lot of peoples experiences most realize they held on too long.I don't want you homeless but not paying for a home can be a real breath of fresh air.

Best Answer

Try a loan modification if you can but go through the HAMP program agents. They are free to use and it's worth a shot...beware of people charging money they are usually scams... makinghomeaffordable.gov

Best Answer

we tried a modification like four times and the hamop program we atare up ***** crick i dont no what we are going to do

Best Answer

Take online surveys so that you can receive money, Paypal, gift cards, etc. <br />
That is what I do.

Best Answer

You could sell stuff on Amazon and eBay, you could look into legitimate work at home jobs, or you can make (very little) money taking surveys. For the last two, it may take so long to weed out the scams that you may not be into it anymore.

Best Answer

only if you have money

Best Answer

true everybody lies and are so dishonest

Best Answer

Sorry, I haven't found it yet, but if you do find it, let me know please. lol

Best Answer

yes everyone is such aliar and out to make money just for them selves

Best Answer

your so right

Best Answer