mayamalhotra mayamalhotra 22-25, F 7 Answers Jul 10, 2012

My mother was deeply in love with my father. They were married over 40 years when he died, and she was heartbroken (she passed away last year).

Best Answer

oh i am so sorry... But you are a lucky guy. As there are very few children whose parents were deeply in love...

Best Answer

wow. that is so nice to know that they were inseparable in a way. Kindness, that has taken both away to be together once again.

Best Answer

My mom is still deeply in love with my dad. They've been married for a little over 20 years. Don't know if that counts as a long time compared to people closing in on their golden anniversary, but still.

Best Answer

My mom and dad are still in love and have been married for 23 years but together for 26.

Best Answer

Probably not. As love is glamorous misdirected sexual attraction and that tapers off with age the answer is..probably not.

Best Answer

But you can see there are two other examples in the answers.

Best Answer

True. But there are many different kinds of attraction that keep people together. Love is just a blanket term for it. It's very similar to the illusion that men and women can simply just be friends. But we have to agree that love at 30 is not the same love at 60.

Best Answer

I have been married for 40 years and am deeply in love with my knife. I am a plannin to use it to hurt my wife :>]

Best Answer