Dear my great great great grandchildren.... Please do not sell off those farm and plantation that we will transfer to your generation, it would be the only things tht u can have to trace back ur great great great great grandpa and grandma hardship...
Ashida Ashida 22-25, F 23 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Youth

To my Dearest and most handome boy, you came into this world not knowing what will happen. Dont be afraid because Mommy and Daddy will teach you and guide you down the right path. Listen and learn and love my baby, for one day I know you will be so successful in what you do because you are smart and special and inquisitive. My baby boy....... Mommy and Daddy will always be here for you, to love you and squeeze you until one day you're all grown up. But even when you're all grown up, Ill always be there to baby you. I love you baby boy.

Best Answer

hey...thats very sweet... :)

Best Answer

That's lots of love.

Best Answer

Thank You. I cried while writing it.

Best Answer

I told you so you dumb mother *******, hope your kids disrespect you and your wishes at least as half of much as you did to me. And no I can't work any more overtime so you can drink and smoke you marijuana. **** you

Best Answer

wow...thats harsh...

Best Answer

to give and get nothing back is not exclusive it seems anymore, the more you talk to other parents the same message is received.
That response comes from my brain, but of course I love them in my heart. It just gets sore from ripping it out over worry

Best Answer

agree...sometimes love is not worth with words only..its act... :)

Best Answer

Your generation has no work ethic, your haircuts, music and clothes bother me. Go mow my grave.

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

Be Yourself and dont be put off by other people

Best Answer

Go for it!!!!.....and never look back!!!

Best Answer

great determination... :)

Best Answer

Just love laugh and live life today cause there is no tomorrow.

Best Answer

thats deep... :)

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I love you my precious ones and will be watching out you for all of eternity

Best Answer

sweet.... :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

don't eat processed foods

Best Answer

its seems hard to do in future i guess..

Best Answer

Dont take education as joke other wise one day education will take you as joke !!! Sorry for my poor english :-(

Best Answer

oh, dont mind that...as long as people can get wht u mean :)

Best Answer

Life is mean but you are meaner. When you feel alone remember I am with you my love for your is undying I will never leave you

Best Answer

sweet great great great grandma... :)

Best Answer

What ever you do and however you do make sure you always end up making your own decisions.

Best Answer

true...

Best Answer

Yeah, don't screw up.

Best Answer

simple yet meaningful... :)

Best Answer

Sorry bout the police state and sh**. Nobody wanted to get of there fat *** and do something. Again sorry guys. Oh yhea no Muhammad, just Jesus. Catch ya in 60-80 years guys!

Best Answer

For i chose not have you all, you are all saved from the shame of having me as your ancestor.

Best Answer

no way...why not...?

Best Answer

"I'm gonna live forever...<br />
i'm gonna learn how to fly...<br />
I feel it coming together...<br />
People will see me and cry...<br />
I'm gonna make it to heaven...<br />
Light up the sky like a flame...<br />
I'm gonna live forever...<br />
people will remember my name..."

Best Answer