caithness caithness 51-55, F 16 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Yes, I thank my Mom (may she rest in peace) for my common sense, ambition, survival skills and compassion. When I mess up, I blame myself.

Best Answer

Myself only, until just recently. My wonderful friends here on EP for helping me accept who I really am, now

Best Answer

Just Me, Myself and I

Best Answer

I was molested as a child, and it made me afraid of people. So I found my passion in life early on, and have been self-employed since I was 17.

So, thanks for taking away the distraction of relationships!

Best Answer

Sorry to darken the mood but I got attacked (hate the R word) 6 years ago. Moved towns as couldn't face bumping into him and since then my life has just got better and better. Great job, own house, fun hobbies, good friends- I guess thank you attacker I wouldn't be here otherwise :s

Best Answer

You inspire me...I am trying to get where you are...no mood darkening, you have made my day.

Best Answer

Mostly myself.... I'll give my Mama a little credit too.

Best Answer

No. My life is the way it is because of a variety of factors, many of which are my own response to what others did, but not ALL of what others do can be completely negated by one's reaction.

Best Answer

Henry David Thoreau. I wish I could thank him.

Best Answer

Everyone I have ever met has had an effect on who I am today :)

Best Answer

3 to blame of which I'm one

Best Answer

Me .. thank and blame. :)

Best Answer