On one hand, if I have to ask, that is something of an answer. On the other, every person is unique and may need or want to be asked these things. If you are a man, can you please help me by speaking from your own POV personally, rather than a broad brush, diplomatic response? Thank you to anyone who helps us help each other. :)
babyjoon babyjoon 31-35, F 3 Answers May 23, 2012

Instead of asking him what his intentions are, why not tell him yours and ask if he shares them? Why does it everlastingly have to fall to the guy to be put on the spot to answer questions such as these? It's not like he is the sole custodian of a relationship.

Best Answer

Very good advice (re: tell him mine). I am just trying to avoid him trying to please me in order to not lose me and later we realize that we are just different. He is an honorable man with a beautiful heart and we respect one another. I agree that he is not the sole custodian of the relationship. He is, however, the sole custodian of his path, and where he sees me in that, at this point, affect the wisdom in me staying or not.

Best Answer

Sounds like if the guy is honest and super open he could tell you the truth. It might hurt, but ask.

Best Answer

He is very honest. Relatively open, if not a little guarded emotionally. I thought he wasn't into me for months, that we were just friends. Later I learned that he thought the same of me, because I had declined a (very early) suggestion that we go out. Some people push each other too much. I think he and I both are reluctant to push anyone, in this regard (or be viewed as such).Thank you for your time. This process helps me sort things out, at least somewhat.

Best Answer