halbert halbert 46-50, M 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

Best Answer

Nope. Typical politician, just not quite as good on economic matters as he needs to be.

Best Answer

I don't believe he's evil - I just believe he's a very bad leader.<br />
He's a professor type that believes in his theories, but one of the first things you find out when you get out of school is that theories about economics don't work because they fail to account for competing motivations and moves by the competition (be it the opposite political party, foreign governments, or simply corporations who disagree with policies.)<br />
If Obama had actually had some real world experience, he might have been a better President.

Best Answer

I guess if he was he'd have named himself dictator by now ... why take a chance of not being re-elected to do so ... to much partisan crap being spewed 24/7 in all the media forms and people who for the most part can't think for themselves fall for it

Best Answer

No, it seems like he's a guy who is trying to make things work and he doesn't lie as much as other politicians.

Best Answer

Except that little Benghazi thing.

Best Answer

Yeah, that started stinking up the whitehouse on Sept 12th and nobody's bothered to clean it up yet.

Best Answer

That's a self-protection thing. They main story at the convention was that he killed Bin Laden and Al Quaida was all washed up. For AQ to prove they still matter by successfully attacking an embassy just a short time after that was embarrassing, so the need for a coverup was understandable.

Best Answer

I don't know. Is there?

Best Answer

I don't think so. I just flipped the same question somebody asked about Gov. Romney. I don't think The President’s policies help us much. And I think he and his people acted stupidly over the Benghazi attack. But I don't think he's evil, no.

Best Answer

Thanks. I wondered if you actually believed it.

Best Answer