As they say, no good flogging a dead horse. Got to know when to hold them or fold them as dear Kenny would say, none at all

Best Answer

There could be shame in giving up too easily, but only you can assess whether or not it's time to regroup or time to give up.

Best Answer

I think if you are really , really not into something, or its causing you anxiety, discomfort, etc..I would say maybe try another option.... which I think is not "giving up" really, but trying a new thing ...it doesn't matter in life how something "looks" to others..if you don't want it, it doesn't mean you are "giving up" at all.. listen to yourSELF <br />
What are you thinking of "giving up " on Byrdistheword?

Best Answer

I don't know if you have ever heard of a show called Freakonomics. They did a show a few weeks back about this very topic. They found through clear statistical evidence that its much better for the self esteem to give up in most cases. If you are not finding something working, or if you just can't make it through then giving up on that thing is a good thing. It releases you from the stress of trying to make it through. <br />
I feel that it depends on what it is though. I will never be a concert pianist, but I love my family enough not to give up on them with their dysfunctions. I will never be rich, but I love my life too much to ever give it up to depression. We have to make the choices we do that will be best for us.

Best Answer

There is no shame in giving up but you better be sure im still unsure as to how long i'm going to keep trying.i have been told giving up is the cowards way out but only from people who don't understand what people have gone or are going through right now.but if things are that bad and you have tried every other option out there and there is still no hope,that your family,friends cant help you.then yes there is no shame on giving up. It takes allot of courage to do though. just remember there are people out there that care about you.

Best Answer

you are the only one you have to anser too.

Best Answer