MommyToBe18 MommyToBe18 18-21, F 11 Answers Apr 5, 2012

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

anytime
just message me and I'll return it whenever I can, k?
Hope your day improves

Best Answer

There's always some kind of support here--sometimes even the good kind. If you're having a problem, there will be people willing to help, people who've been through the same thing, etc. You just kind of have to wade through the mass of material to find what you really need for yourself.

Best Answer

theres always someone to talk to. just type your problem in the search and there will be a group of like minded people.<br />
feel free to mail me anytime take care

Best Answer

I am here if you need to talk, ask questions. I am a single mom - it gets hard, but there are great times mixed in that keep you going :)

Best Answer

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Talk to me Babe! I'll answer or respond to whatever you'd like?!

Best Answer

Aw thank you

Best Answer

Do you want that electronically transferred to a particular banking account or a money gram?<br />
Really I don't know why you just don't just tell your parents and the boyfriend? <br />
It's a baby not the end of the world.<br />
People have been getting pregnant and having babies for quite some time now, I am sure your parents will love and help in every way possible if they know.

Best Answer

are you or just looking for some attention?

Best Answer

Looking for support. Attention is not what I want.

Best Answer

sorry hugs!

Best Answer

It's ok! *hugs*

Best Answer

Support of all flavors. Pick your poison.

Best Answer