Of course it is! I'd call myself a fat admirer and bbw lover!

Best Answer

It's kind of like tall people that go out with shorter people concept I think.

Best Answer

I discovered in my early 20's that I loved BBWs. Since then they were all i would date. Eventually I married one! Yes, there are men that love the beauty of a full figured woman!

Best Answer

Yes I love bbw's

Best Answer

There's a huge difference between a BBW admirer and a fat admirer. Fat admirers want to watch their women get bigger. BBW lovers just like bigger women. A BBW is of 'average' large proportions. A SSBBW is a morbidly obese woman.<br />
I know for a fact that some men do like big women. However these are few and far between.<br />
The concept of stuffing and gaining weight to get bigger and bigger is a cyber fantasy. I bet all gaining women are just like me - big girls with medical conditions causing weight gain, or just big girls who before this obsession, hated themselves. To take advantage of this and be complimented is awesome. But I have to lie in order to fit into the category. If I told you what I ate today (a salad and a glass of milk) you would all either a) not believe me or b) not be turned on because its the concept of being a disgusting pig that turns these guys on.<br />
It's not fair. Wish I could be loved for who I am, nothing more nothing less.

Best Answer

Sure hope so. Means there's hopes for chicks like me xD

Best Answer

There is so much truth to this... :)

Best Answer

the magazine industry caters to it, some call it a fetish, but theres loads of men out there that love fat girls/women..............the fatter the better................not everyones cup of tea................lol

Best Answer

Yes, there is truth to it in two ways--some men like large women specifically because they're large, and some men like a woman because of who she is, large or small.

Best Answer

Nope- mostly users who want a suger mamma.

Best Answer

Are you BBW?

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Yes, I guess I am.

Best Answer

Yes.. there is.. Truth.

Best Answer

It's all about guys who like comfy girls with big boobs, and big *****.

Best Answer

Yes, it's a real thing. There are people who are selfish about it, and objectify fat people, but there are also people who love the whole person and also find the added weight attractive. The loving ones are concerned about the health consequences in the future, too. The selfish ones don't care. I've been attracted to fat for as long as I can remember, and wonder if there are some common childhood experiences etc.

Best Answer

That is great some people think it is just a fetish. I think if you like it why does it have to be that way. Everyone needs love skinny or fat.

Best Answer