like... you want to go to a drug counselor in canada and youre not canadian kind of pardon? get over the border kind of pardon? cause no youre probably gonna need a pardon if you have a criminal record with something besides simple possession of marijuana.

Best Answer

I was planning on attending university in the fall of 2012, but I have to deal with some financial/health issues first. I am currently on disability, and the price of pardons have increased dramatically, so I was hoping that there was another way that I could attend school, without the pardon. College courses in this field require a criminal record check just to apply. So, it looks like I am going to have a rather long journey ahead of me, before I am able to have a career. Nothing worth having ever comes easily, I guess. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer

well, i dont really understand your position but i guess i kinda get it, -- pardons for criminal records, depending on the severity, usually take five years to get. on top of the whole...fee thing. but for college- are you sure your particular criminal offense can be pardoned in order to take classes? because getting into the country and getting into school are completely different entities. you can get into the country without a pardon, sometimes, if no the majority of the time- alas... getting into the school you want in the feild you want, if it requires you are violence or substance free, you might not ever be able to accomplish that.

Best Answer

either way i hope it works out for ya.

Best Answer