(Not with , taller shoes or anything. Actual height growth) Im seriously wondering about this.
WinterBlack WinterBlack 13-15, F 11 Answers Jul 6 in Health

Your natural adult height is already predetermined when you're born. The only way to go above it is with unnatural stretching and stuff. All you can do is make sure you don't go below your natural height, get lots of calcium and protein.

Best Answer

i wish there was, id be the first to try it, im only 4ft5

Best Answer

i f your posture can be improved it makes you taller.

Best Answer

In china they break peoples limbs and stretch them. Not the most comfortable sounding thing to become taller

Best Answer

In China they do everything. There's 1.5 billion people, someone's got to have been there and done that.

Best Answer

Well done smart arse

Best Answer

You should talk to an endocrinologist

Best Answer

live in a zero gravity enviroment

Best Answer

There are surgeries where the snap bones in your legs so thatin between those spaces, more bone can grow. It sounds painful, and it's pretty darn expensive

Best Answer

In CHina I believe they do this surgery where they break your bones add extenders which makes you a few inches taller. I hear it hurts like crazy.

Best Answer

Yes, however it is extremely PAINFUL.

Best Answer

lmao at the age of 14 your really should not be worried

Best Answer

Like I said, I'm just curious. Plus compared to everyone, I'm pretty ******* short.

Best Answer

yeah your 14 lmao you may always be short, but you wont always be THAT short

Best Answer

My mum stopped growing about this age, so...

Best Answer

how tall are you?

Best Answer

I'm 5"5, I'm literally the shortest person at my school. I know "its not that short"..

Best Answer

lmao my 18 yr old gf is 5'4" and shes beautiful, dont worry so much

Best Answer