RebornStar RebornStar 31-35, F 18 Answers Jul 10, 2012

get a dog whistle ultrasonic. if it is a puppy put a ticking clock under his bed

Best Answer

wow never heard of these, will look into them, thanks

Best Answer

Use an anti bark collar. They really do work.

Best Answer

they are MEAN why don't YOU put one on yourself-

Best Answer

They are not mean. They are set to increase in intensity until the dog stops barking, this is learned quickly by the dog and it learns not to bark. If the dog does not learn then it increases by itself to the next level. It will reset itself to the lowest level after the barking has stopped. To make it so you understand, it would be like shock therapy at the Psychiatrist office. How mean is that?

Best Answer

Bring him inside and treat him like part of the family.

Best Answer

its really hot here, and she gets full run of the house and garden at any given moment so she doesnt have to ask permision to go pee, but she goes out to bark at anything so im thinking of shutting the dog flap at night.

Best Answer

That would probably help a lot. I'd advise against an anti-bark collar, those are cruel.

Best Answer

yes, i agree, and they dont sell that here in my village in spain anyway, lol

Best Answer

Send a gang of cats ... LOLz

Best Answer

lol, we also have a cat who she plays with, lol

Best Answer

awww... may be hungry ?

Best Answer

lol, no she gets lots of food and my daughter feeds them at night before bed, she loves feeding them, she makes sure they all get a fair share

Best Answer

Depends if it is your dog or someone else's.

Best Answer

mine i resqued her from the street

Best Answer

There are items you can buy on eBay that are supposed to control it:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=stop+barking+dog+devices

Best Answer

thanks, will look in a moment :)

Best Answer

Barker Breaker collar. Gives them a tiny jolt of electricity every time they bark. A bit cruel, but if the dog won't stop at night you have to get a little drastic.

Best Answer

lets put one on you and see how you like it- some people don't deserve the privledge of having a dog as a pet.

Best Answer

He's just saying Hello :(

Best Answer

yes, to every dog in the neighbourhood, lol

Best Answer

I have the same problem. My two dogs keep barking and the Town gave me a violation notice. So I got muzzles. I muzzle them before letting them go outside. I muzzle them if the make a noise, even in the house. My neighbors had complained of barking even with them in the house. After muzzling them, I'm done with the barking.

Best Answer

dogs bark when scared or bored- make sure there is no person or animal lurking around- if that's not it, is your doggy with you at night getting loving snuggles? My dog only barks at night when a burgler trys to break in (it happened) or if she hears the racoon getting into our trash if I forget to leave it a midnight snack. Spend more time snuggling with it that should help- and make sure it's not in a crate- if it is in a crate- why don't you spend a few nights sleeping in a crate & see how good that makes you feel.

Best Answer

muzzle

Best Answer

**hands you a baseball bat**

Best Answer

There is no easy lawful way.

Best Answer