i am facing same problem baby. somebody adviced me drink less water. it has solved the problem to some extent baby.

Best Answer

Why not just pee all over yourself and let someone else clean it up? That's involves less effort and less thinking.

Best Answer

Not until the sweet day I'm dumped off in a nursing home. Also... I don't like pee, really, I'd rather not be covered in it... O:

Best Answer

You're only hope is cauterize your pee hole, and then get onto the liver donor list. You might need a few new parts in a couple weeks.

Best Answer

There's always hope!

Best Answer

You bathe once a week and now you are too lazy to go pee? Wow. Just wow. Scary.

Best Answer

OH ostrich, always judging me. u___u

Best Answer

No, I just find you very bizarre. :-) carry on.

Best Answer

Oh! Well, that's good. n____n'

Best Answer

Yeah keep NOT bathing because that is very attractive.

Best Answer

Okily dokily. :D

Best Answer

a catheter?

Best Answer

Nah you'd still have to deal with the pee. Like emptying the bag, changing the bag. All though... you wouldn't have to get up and go to the bathroom anymore. You could just, pee, right where you are.
Good one, Benis. :D!

Best Answer

no yet, you have to pee, the more water you drink the more you pee, find some dude with a pee fetish so you would be killing two stones per say, he could be making you happy while you are making him happy.

Best Answer

I hate making people happy! And I wouldnt be happy because I'd still be peeing! O:<

Best Answer

well you have to pee, i don't want to getting sick, your kidneys would burst or worse, you could die, not good, you could drink less, but then you would get sick too, hypnosis.

Best Answer

Hypnosis?

Best Answer

yea, go to hypnotist, have them make you change your feelings of the pee, make you feel refreashed after the pee, some people do to stop smoking and it works, it's just something to change your feelings of how you feel, i would try anything till i could feel better.

Best Answer

Ah! I like that idea. Good suggestion. Maybe they could hypnotize me into never having to pee again. :D

Best Answer