AngelAisha AngelAisha 22-25, F 29 Answers Feb 5 in Health

Meditation and engage yourself in things which you enjoy

Best Answer

Will that make it go ?

Best Answer

Just try it once

Best Answer

Get some hobbies

Best Answer

I do not if it will cure mine or not, but I am currently doing several things.<br />
I got adopted by a dog, read a lot on depression, strictly avoid anything that may act as a trigger, keep in constant touch with exactly one friend, listen to a lot of music, not watch tv (I religiously follow a lot of awesome TV series, but I refrain from watching any TV), exercise and try not to get too badly hurt when I am rejected by the opposite sex :)

Best Answer

I too am gonna try some things..... discipline and just keeping myself very very busy. :)

Best Answer

Avoid all weakness, for weakness is sin, weakness is death.<br />
And here is the test of truth - anything that makes you weak physically, intllectually, reject as poison; there is no life in it, it cannot be true.<br />
After having done work, do not think of it. Go on! Stop not! Don't look back! What will you gain by looking back?<br />
We must be the masters and not the slaves of nature; neither body nor mind must be our master, not must we forget that the body is mine, and not I the body's.<br />
What is there to fear? Fear is death - fear is the greatest sin.<br />
Whenever darkness comes, assert the reality and everything adverse must vanish.<br />
When you have got the human body, then rouse the Atman within and say - I have reached the state of fearlessness.<br />
~ Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.

Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

If you have some one to talk you through out of depression, yes. I think its the best way to cure depression

Best Answer

Of course there is, find the reason of your depression, try to eliminate it and love yourself.

Best Answer

try to stay buzy i always try to stay buzy to overcome my depression and anxiety

Best Answer

Stop believing your thoughts and overtime you have a negative thought,, complete this mantra, I am genius and I apply my wisdom, at first it will feel as though you are fooling yourself, eventually it will becomeimprinted in your subconscious mind and manifest in your life! Good Luck!

Best Answer

That was nice. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Yes. Just accept the fact that you are subject to feel bad about anything to the point of needing medication . Just say that it's me is a fact embrace it and as soon as it is accepted it starts to become no big deal and starts to fade as you start to pay attention to other things besides how bad you feel

Best Answer

Like me I'm a natural born ***.I'm aware of that and I try to keep it in check but rarely do I control my dysentery of the oral cavity. But I'm not intentionally malicious. And braver from this keyboard probably unless I really know you . Peace be with you

Best Answer

Remember the wonderful things, memories, anything that is the real you and bring her back to the world. Don't let anyone change her.

Best Answer

All you need is love 🎶

Best Answer

happiness

Best Answer

People have done it.The will to do it.

Best Answer

Have they ? I need to know what all steps I need to take to get out of it.. I'll follow all no matter how hard they are coz I know they'll help me get better.

Best Answer

Determination to shake it off. Human mind is such a powerful thing.It can do wonders if you apply it.If you make up your mind to shake if off,nature intervened and helps you in your effort...to overcome anything.
John Wayne was diagnosed with lung cancer.Doctors gave him a year.His words were: I shall not die of cancer.He did not.Lived for 25 years more and eventually died aged 75 in a horse riding mishap.

Best Answer

That was inspiring. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

curing sickness and old age with TIME you can control.
Here’s the recipe for the cure….

WARNING: DO NOT CHANGE HISTORY FOR PARTS THAT LEAD TO KIDS!

1. USE YOUR MIND - IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE JUST IN YOUR HEAD!

2. YOUR BODY IS A RAIL LEADING TO YOUR REALITY. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT DIVIDE WHILE DOING THIS EXERCISE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER. YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NOT, MOST LIKELY! (ANGELS HELP)

3. THINK OF TIME TAKING 24 HRS TO GO 24 HRS. (SPEED 1)

4. IMAGINE IT GOING THREE TIMES FASTER AND THREE TIMES SLOWER, BUT NOW IT’S STUCK TOGETHER. (SAME SPEED AS 1)

5. SPREAD OUT OVER TIME AND BE SURE TO STAY ON THE CUSP ALWAYS EVEN WHEN YOU THINK IN THE PAST.

6. IF YOU WERE GOING TO GET CANCER OF THE EYEBALL WITHIN A YEAR START FAR ENOUGH IN THE PAST THAT THE PART GETS HERE BEFORE IT CATCHES CANCER. GIVE THE PART AN EXTRA NUDGE (3X FASTER) AND AT THE SAME TIME, SLOW IT DOWN HERE ON THE CUSP (3X SLOWER).

7. TELL A FRIEND IF IT WORKED FOR YOU!

8. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT THE WORD GETS OUT. THAT BEING SAID, IF IT WORKS ON CANCER, IS THERE A PRIZE OR SOMETHING?

9. TO LOOK YOUNG, JUST DO THE SKIN ON YOUR FACE.

10. FOR VIRUSES, JUST GRAB THEM WITH YOUR MIND AND SLOW THEM DOWN BY 1/3 SPEED, 6 TIMES, A WEEK AGO…..REPEAT IF YOU STILL ARE SICK.

11. FOR FOOD POISONING, USE THE SAME METHOD AS THE VIRUSES IN #10, BUT ADJUST HOW FAR BACK IN HISTORY YOU GO TO BE WHEN YOU ATE THE BAD STUFF!-
christopherschmistopher70@gmial.com
christoherschmistopher.tumblr.com

Read christopherschmistopher time cure Remedy………slow it down by one third speed, (it only goes 8 hrs in your 24hrs,) six times a week ago. You will be creating a paradox by thinking in the past, so it is important to conglomerate reality by sliding to the left in your mind while you do this for just a moment. You will feel it in your spine and you should get a straight up and down feeling. To slow it down, grab it with your mind! You can “stick” to it if you try! When you are done slowiing it down a week ago, try to bring your mind back to the cusp instantly! (If you think it took a week to get back, your consciousness might be sore. If it is, use a different part of it to treat the sick area the same way, retroactively.)

Your mind does not have to be just in your head! It can be stretched to incredible sizes, and can even be out in the universe. (Try thinking a thought on the ceiling…)

You should not do this on yourself until you feel sick! (If you ever do). This is because by then your immune system is responding by creating antibodies for the virus!

When you do it, you should feel better immediately! If you were sick, and you do not feel better, perhaps you did not conglomerate reality while you did it! The slide to the left is a fast, fast slide! If you need to, ask God, Goddess, or the angels for help!

If you still feel sick, try to divide your antibodies for ebola into many by paradoxing them WITHOUT conglomerating reality. You can do this by sliding a thought (glyph) backwards in time a few minutes that pulls on the antibodies (NOT THE VIRUS!) If you screw up, back your mind up and push it forward the correct way, no big deal!

If you get it, it will hit you gradually and you will build up an immunity to it, as long as you (or somebody) do/does what is written here!

This cure should be used as little as possible, but if you need to, don’t feel bad about repeating it!

If you waited to long, you can get you body “pre-ebola” back by using the 3,1, and 1/3 time cure described at christopherschmistopher.tumblr.com, which is for youthful looks, and also is a cancer cure. It involves using your mind to literally “make” time!

Please let me know if this helps you!

Best Answer

Up yours "shrink". Then keep on walking.

Best Answer

Errrr.. what ?? I didn't get you.

Best Answer

Depression is hard. Shrinks do not help. It's a business for them. Anti- depressant med's can kill. Some have real reasons to be depressed. life
situations,etc. It can take time. Easier than kicking an anti-depressants.

Best Answer

It depends on the person and the type of depression. There's a lot that a person can do, like the things listed below.

Best Answer

You can learn to manage it, but I don't know about a "cure". I tried medicine, but it turned me into an emotionless zombie. I'm trying therapy know and talking about it, but now my anxiety and fear seem to be getting worse. Seems to be a never-ending cycle.

Best Answer

I've suffered from depression for 17 years. Medication is the only thing that ever worked for me. I tried everything

Best Answer

By talking to someone.....

Best Answer

Some people can. For others, there are chemical reasons for the depression.

Best Answer