AngelAisha AngelAisha 22-25, F 28 Answers Feb 5 in Health

Meditation and engage yourself in things which you enjoy

Best Answer

Will that make it go ?

Best Answer

Just try it once

Best Answer

Get some hobbies

Best Answer

I do not if it will cure mine or not, but I am currently doing several things.<br />
I got adopted by a dog, read a lot on depression, strictly avoid anything that may act as a trigger, keep in constant touch with exactly one friend, listen to a lot of music, not watch tv (I religiously follow a lot of awesome TV series, but I refrain from watching any TV), exercise and try not to get too badly hurt when I am rejected by the opposite sex :)

Best Answer

I too am gonna try some things..... discipline and just keeping myself very very busy. :)

Best Answer

Avoid all weakness, for weakness is sin, weakness is death.<br />
And here is the test of truth - anything that makes you weak physically, intllectually, reject as poison; there is no life in it, it cannot be true.<br />
After having done work, do not think of it. Go on! Stop not! Don't look back! What will you gain by looking back?<br />
We must be the masters and not the slaves of nature; neither body nor mind must be our master, not must we forget that the body is mine, and not I the body's.<br />
What is there to fear? Fear is death - fear is the greatest sin.<br />
Whenever darkness comes, assert the reality and everything adverse must vanish.<br />
When you have got the human body, then rouse the Atman within and say - I have reached the state of fearlessness.<br />
~ Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.

Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

If you have some one to talk you through out of depression, yes. I think its the best way to cure depression

Best Answer

Of course there is, find the reason of your depression, try to eliminate it and love yourself.

Best Answer

try to stay buzy i always try to stay buzy to overcome my depression and anxiety

Best Answer

Stop believing your thoughts and overtime you have a negative thought,, complete this mantra, I am genius and I apply my wisdom, at first it will feel as though you are fooling yourself, eventually it will becomeimprinted in your subconscious mind and manifest in your life! Good Luck!

Best Answer

That was nice. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Yes. Just accept the fact that you are subject to feel bad about anything to the point of needing medication . Just say that it's me is a fact embrace it and as soon as it is accepted it starts to become no big deal and starts to fade as you start to pay attention to other things besides how bad you feel

Best Answer

Like me I'm a natural born ***.I'm aware of that and I try to keep it in check but rarely do I control my dysentery of the oral cavity. But I'm not intentionally malicious. And braver from this keyboard probably unless I really know you . Peace be with you

Best Answer

Remember the wonderful things, memories, anything that is the real you and bring her back to the world. Don't let anyone change her.

Best Answer

All you need is love 🎶

Best Answer

happiness

Best Answer

People have done it.The will to do it.

Best Answer

Have they ? I need to know what all steps I need to take to get out of it.. I'll follow all no matter how hard they are coz I know they'll help me get better.

Best Answer

Determination to shake it off. Human mind is such a powerful thing.It can do wonders if you apply it.If you make up your mind to shake if off,nature intervened and helps you in your effort...to overcome anything.
John Wayne was diagnosed with lung cancer.Doctors gave him a year.His words were: I shall not die of cancer.He did not.Lived for 25 years more and eventually died aged 75 in a horse riding mishap.

Best Answer

That was inspiring. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Up yours "shrink". Then keep on walking.

Best Answer

Errrr.. what ?? I didn't get you.

Best Answer

Depression is hard. Shrinks do not help. It's a business for them. Anti- depressant med's can kill. Some have real reasons to be depressed. life
situations,etc. It can take time. Easier than kicking an anti-depressants.

Best Answer

It depends on the person and the type of depression. There's a lot that a person can do, like the things listed below.

Best Answer

You can learn to manage it, but I don't know about a "cure". I tried medicine, but it turned me into an emotionless zombie. I'm trying therapy know and talking about it, but now my anxiety and fear seem to be getting worse. Seems to be a never-ending cycle.

Best Answer

I've suffered from depression for 17 years. Medication is the only thing that ever worked for me. I tried everything

Best Answer

By talking to someone.....

Best Answer

Some people can. For others, there are chemical reasons for the depression.

Best Answer

yes but it's very tough

Best Answer