BlueNight99 BlueNight99 36-40, M 6 Answers Jun 7, 2012

Only if he was straight and kind :)... and didn't have shirts with flowers on them... IDK about the wearing women's clothing though... What if I came home and he was wearing my underwear?!?!?

Best Answer

people like us...have it hard. I love being with a woman, and I would consider myself Lesbian, but (I'm a male) : (

Best Answer

I was aways laughed at as a child...for being feminine. I never fit in with other guys, and I was went to be with girls. As we all aged, the girls more less reject me. Guy clothes suck, and I'm really jealous of the female body...that I should've been born with.

Best Answer

Being a chick sucks sometimes though. People expect you to be perfect and lady like and you are expected to wear butt ton of makeup (which I ignore) you are supposed to be all high pitched and adorable and ... yeah. I don't really have a low voice, but its a little lower than other girls

Best Answer

What if he had his own?

Best Answer

Feminine I am but efemminate I am not ... big difference. And yes I wear womens clothes, and yes according to my wife I am simply and naturally feminine and she like me this way.

Best Answer

Yes. Susan Sarandon.

Best Answer

who is she?

Best Answer

0_o Google "Damnit, Janet"

Best Answer

This is your second question on this topic I think we get the picture, much as I didn't want to.

Best Answer