For me I have a few of these. But one story. This guy I used to know in high school really messed his life up. He killed 2 people in a car accident that he caused while drunk and on drugs and running from the police. Yup he had a suspended license at the time too. But well he was being chased buy the cops but tried to get away then he ran a red light to get away and hit a car head on and another truck got hit buy the impact also... and 2 innocent people died. This Guy > the guy who caused the accident is now in prison for the rest of his life and this happened like 8 years ago so he has been in there for a while and will never get out. his life is over.
Gman7 Gman7 36-40, M 7 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Yes. I think everyone knows at least one person like that in varying degrees of messed-up ness.

Best Answer

Yeah > so give us an example of one in your life.

Best Answer

One of my own children. And that's all you need to know.

Best Answer

Childhood friend, just got out of prison for molesting his sister

Best Answer

Wow. Now that is creepy. Thats a real big social taboo right. WHen person does something like that > they are going to be zapped with the social pain of that forever.

Best Answer

Thank god I don't have a story like that. I had a friend that didn't take care of him self and died at 60 suddenly. He was an alcoholic all of his life.

Best Answer

yeah...the guy who was kind of brilliant in the class and always topped the class and was very polite and soft spoken fall in love with a oh so bad girl...and tried to rape her ...got jailed ...he studied engg...left midway...studied management left midway....studied music left midway...and now at home doing nothing, he was destined to do big as per his school records were. but :/

Best Answer

Wow so he went from top of the class to the bottom barrel it sounds like.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Tell us the story > we want to hear the story

Best Answer

my parents

treating me bad and lying to me

Best Answer

Yeah my parents did the same.
I have anoher one to share A guy I knew in high school joined the mafia and got busted doing a bank robbery > in the robbery he fired a few shots at the cops... he didnt kill any of them but was charged with attempting to kill a police officers and so forth.He went to Prison on a 45 year sentence for this and will probably never get out.

Best Answer