grizzlybeard30 grizzlybeard30 26-30, M 17 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Hobbies

I would love to experience a snow holiday in New Zealand,the holiday wouldn't be so expensive.I've never been to the snow,it all looks fun,egg nog by the open fire place,snow men , snow boarding. It's santa's play ground,what a holiday and the views of the snow on the mountains.A photographers delight.<br />
.

Best Answer

I love snow! used to go outside my building in NYC after a fresh snow and just enjoy it before it got all dirty n mess up....but now where i stay it never snows, ever...it was like 80+ degrees past few days too...but i miss the snow.

Best Answer

I have a love/hate relationship with snow. Living in Holland and the mountains like 700 miles away, snow is only good for major traffic jams... But that one week in February, the annual trip to the Alps and hit the slopes is usually (snow can be evil and shut you down for the week) the highlight of the year.

Best Answer

Yes. It looks so beautiful when it snows and everything is covered in it. There's also that stillness and quietness that it brings. I remember seeing quite clearly the wonderful patterns on a snowflake when I was a child as they landed on the roof of a playhouse. The flakes were huge and the beautiful patterns could clearly be seen with the naked eye.

Best Answer

It never snow in my place, i like rain.

Best Answer

I.

Best Answer

Im glad I got to grow up with snow it was magical as a child.....however I'd gladly do without It now

Best Answer

never seen snow in my life

Best Answer

were r u from?

Best Answer

I love snow. Absolutely love the stuff. Snow and the sports you can do in it are my greatest passions in life.<br />
I did live for 7 years in a little town in Hokkaido, Japan that is one of the snowiest towns on the planet. Only 580ft above sea level but averaged around 40ft of snowfall each winter. Loved it.

Best Answer

NO, No,no, nooooooooooo

Best Answer

I love when it snows, snow makes everything beautiful

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

why dont u like the snow?

Best Answer

oooh oooh - pick me, pick me!

Best Answer

why should i pick u?

Best Answer

because I like snow.

Best Answer

what kind of snow are u talking about?

Best Answer

white powdery stuff

Best Answer