ls33rox ls33rox 41-45, M 10 Answers Aug 5, 2011

tired of it but counting down the days to when the Blazer is mine...all mine in three more payments...then MAYBE...IF ...nothing else needs to be replaced...out of debt!!!!

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

been that way for twenty years now

Best Answer

i live off ssi check to ssi check and 500 a month for food clothes and shelter sucks! one of the "benifits" of ssi is youre not allowed to have over 2000$ in your account, saving's a b*tch. i'm sick and tired of it, but there is nothing i can do about it. the cheapest place i can live is with my grandmother and that costs 120 a month. sucks. i'm so sick of it and i haven't even gotten my first check yet. i was supposed to get it a month ago but the ss lady has not called me back and i leave 3 messages a day everyday even on weekends. my therapist applied for me and my mother, and i know it's not a scam. right now i borrow 100 a month from my parents and i have to pay it back when i get my money, and 100 a month sucks *ss. i spend my nights at other people's places so i can eat free. and i stay at my aunts on laundry day because if i spend the night i can wash my laundry at her house. if i'm sick i go to my other granmathers and pretend i get sick while i'm there so she'll get me medicine. i am very sick and tired of it.

Best Answer

Better than living from unpaid credit card to unpaid credit card, I guess. These days having a paycheck to live from is far from guaranteed.

Best Answer

Your right, at least I have been able to not charge up a credit card. It helped out a lot when they wouldnt' let me have one. lol

Best Answer

Who needs money. We can live on love! LOL!

Best Answer

I'm living unemployment check to unemployment check and loving it.

Best Answer

well let me know when the REVOLUTION is to begin if you are sick of it...take action!

Best Answer

The revolution begins at the polls. Be there!

Best Answer

I'm only 21 and that's how I live and last week I literally lived on slimfast milkshakes. that's what happens when an ex gets you into debt

Best Answer