AquarianButterfly AquarianButterfly 26-30, F 6 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm not a big holiday fan. They're fine, but i can take them or leave them I guess.

Best Answer

I am totally over the holidays. I work retail and there are a few exceptions but mostly the holidays just bring out the ugliness in people. It's all become so material.

Best Answer

I work in retail as well and it's sad when we are expected to not have a life for 2 months a year so that people can berate, belittle, abuse and otherwise mistreat any of us that is trying to help them.

Best Answer

And for Thanksgiving...so we are grateful for what we have etc. but the next day we will run innocent people down for a bargain deal at 6am...how Thankful we really are...

Best Answer

I totally agree! Being management I have to work 10 hours a day, but this time of year we come in at 6 instead of 7. So I work a least 5 extra hours a week I don't even get paid for.

Best Answer

I can do without holiday travel as I get plenty business travel worldwide.

Best Answer