I know most people are probably sick of hearing about this date and a lot of you believe nothing will happen. But for me this is a very scary date. I believe something will happen. This thought consumes my life and I am getting sick of it and living with fear. Is there anyone else who feels the same as me? What do you do to cope with this fear?
alightinthedarkness alightinthedarkness 31-35, F 21 Answers Apr 4, 2011

Five days earlier the electoral college will formally meet to cast their presidential votes.

So the 21st could be the day Congress convenes and Vice President Biden announces who will succeed Obama.

So, no. Not worried at all.

Best Answer

You neeed a fork. Take it with you where ever you go. When you think of that date poke yourself in the eye with your fork. You will blink to start.

Best Answer

LMAO!!! Thanks this made me laugh!

Best Answer

Like, there's nothing "bad" happening right now, at this very instant?

Best Answer

no kidding

Best Answer

I'm worried but there is nothing we can do unfortunately. I am just trying to accept death. Maybe nothing will happen but what I've been researching with the magnetic shift and solar solstice seeming to be close to each other it's making me think this might be what ends it. A really good documentary is revelations of the pyramids which freaked me out a bit and got me on to all this. My advise is live while you can and try and put it out of your mind like I'm trying to.

Best Answer

Not in anyway....no more likely than any other day.

Best Answer

Fear is what the doomsdayer's love to propogate......why fear anything? Can there not be change without an ending to the world with catostrophic events? How about a change in consciousness? Has anyone read about the Renissance? Or, new begginning? Why all the fear when it comes to change?

Best Answer

What do I do? Nothing. There is no rational reason why we should expect anything to happen at all. Sure, bad things are gonna happen (like they do every year...), but there is NO logical, rational, or scientific based reason to believe that the world is gonna "end" or anything. Here, alightinthedarkness, check out this article written by NASA - NASA, you know, the geniuses who send us into space! - wherein they debunk the sensationalist claims that people have been making about 2012: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

What you need to do is take a deep breath, engage your mind and think about what's going on, and...see where it takes you =)

And, well, if you decide you still think the world is gonna end, then stop worrying. Nothing you can do about it, you know? Just live your life, spread happiness, and even if the world doesn't end, you'll have done good =)

Best Answer

I have read that article from NASA and I have also read articles from other sources debunking 2012. they give me some hope. They make more sense than the articles or books that say it will happen...yet I still worry about it. I guess I probably will til that day passes. Engaging my mind and thinking about what is going on is what gets me worrying in the first place! I SEE what is going on in this world and lately it's not so good! I do live each day trying to do some good for someone and I live it as fully as I can. I guess that is all we can do! Thanks for answering I like yours the best!

Best Answer

i worry more about tomorrow than that date... and tomorow is sure to be a fine day.

Best Answer

Not worried. If the Mayans could see the future why didn't they foresee the Spanish coming?

Best Answer

My friend says the same thing!

Best Answer

Anyone who believes the world will end on this date is more than welcome to transfer all their worldly wealth to me on Dec 20th 2012.

Best Answer

Although I believe there is a chance for something to happen, I am not worried about it..Worrying about something does not make the outcome any different. Wasted energy.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Not at all. God only knows the end of the world, NO HUMAN does

Best Answer

that's what the good book says and I try to take comfort in knowing that....yet I still worry...

Best Answer

Nope, in fact some good will happen. I am pretty sure a good chunk of the stupid people on the planet will kill themselves.

Best Answer

well.....that's kind of a mean way to put it but....your probably right

Best Answer

Nope no fear at all!Zero.

Best Answer

Yea it definately freaks me out...there are so many people throughout history who predicted the same date...so many. Humans have to die out one day.

Best Answer

I know!! I just hope they were wrong! I also hope all the visions I have gotten are wrong too. Also my gut instinct about this date being bad..

Best Answer

If something is going to happen, what can you do to stop it...? I think you just have to live as if it was be doom and gloom and kick your bucket list with your gameface on. Start living...enjoy life!!!

Best Answer

that is what I keep telling myself but that is easier said than done. It is always there in the back of my mind

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer