I dont realize, why do i have such kind of feeling..like i dont care about anything...because the thoughts of helping good things on other people always have this back up doubts in my mind. Right now, my husband is starting to feel irritated because i always live him all alone and not care too much....i want to love but i cant...the way i think is sometimes overides my heart and my good intentions...
Eureka85 Eureka85 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 31, 2011

well my family and friends call me heartless because i never really care about anything and i don't show my emotions, i think it's a weakness to show emotions

Best Answer

Emotion to what..frankly I don't know what you speak of and I don't care.....<br />
that pretty much sums up most of society these days..which is why I made the choice to live in the country away from people and communicate with the world thru cyberspace...

Best Answer

Oh dear lord. I actually was born with a psychotic disorder. I have a great deal of experiences with not having emotion at all, genuinely not feeling. I don't just mean depressed, I mean lacking of all emotion. Read my experiences, you'll see what I mean.

Best Answer

I am numb to most emotions these days. It's a defense technique because I apparently only let a**holes into my life.

Best Answer

I live by the Quote "never be saddened by departure"

Best Answer

Like a socio path? Yea, i get if from my mom thought if that gives me any credit.

Best Answer

the author of the question and most of the affirmative responders are desperate to paint themselves as sociopaths for various reasons related to their self-esteem. The same way people try to identify with a gang such as the famous "Bloods" by wearing baggy red clothes, but they're walking the mean streets of Brentwood not Compton, and in the author and respondants desc<x>ription of their experiences of no emotional feelings they are only posing as a part of a group they feel gives them strength. But their error is that if a real sociopath read this question, he probably would not see himself as even partially emotionless because he appropriately reacts to powerful events, but he does not know he early on picked up a mimicing ability from crowds as a child which all kids use to pattern adult behavior, and his brain simply uses this trait to unconsciously look for crowd behavior in unusual circumstances and react similarly. To find if a person might be the next famous serial killer one might consider making an appointment with a psychiatrist and asking his advice, and most likely he will give you a test with many kinds of questions which will measure your liklihood to wipe out families and eat there dinner afterwards, or something like that.

Best Answer

Yeah, I try to, but theres those people who I actually DO care about. Theres some people that I just FEEL are worthy and genuine. The people who I just look at and suddenly my heart starts flickering and my compassion seeps out...Its just an automatic thing...I cry..but I dont feel anything. The computer doesnt help.

Best Answer

yeah i dont really care anymore like WakgUp said it's a defense mecanism I have bad tase in boyfriends :/ meh

Best Answer

Yep, I never feel anything at all towards 99.99% of the people I meet.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's a regular routine.

Best Answer

Regular routine? in what way?

Best Answer

well, I feel the same way you do. To still interact with people is to call out the expressions you remember you used to do. Try to remember why your husband loves you, recreate this feeling over and over for him, so he doesn't feel horrible.

Best Answer