MyNameIsCecilia MyNameIsCecilia 46-50, F 8 Answers Aug 23, 2011

I live in Acapulco Hotel.

Best Answer

Are you serious?

Best Answer

Mexicans maybe ?

Best Answer

That is why I am asking. Is there any Mexican living in Mexico here in EP, or only me....a mexican living in Mexico.

Best Answer

me

Best Answer

yes i do in veracruz

Best Answer

Don't believe what people say about the violence. I've been there plenty of times, alone (even caught a plane in TJ at midnight) and I'm still here. All you have to know is you have to know who not to get involved with or cause trouble with (if you go with that state of mind, you might as well not go to Mexico). You have to take your basic precautions using common sense, just like you would anywhere you go. As long as you do this, you can actually have a very decent time, visit new sites you won't find anywhere in the US or Canada, most people there are friendly to you if you're friendly with them and if you shop smart, a lot of the products down there are cheaper and of the same quality or better than First world country products (Foreign countries don't import Mexican products for nothing-great quality at a great price). You should visit, don't be intimidated.

Best Answer

Hello i from uk living in Nuevo Vallarta,<br />
How can i help you,,

Best Answer