nethingunderdasun nethingunderdasun 41-45, F 16 Answers Jan 28, 2010

Soon as I get him off my ****

Best Answer

Hey! I ain't no **** sniffer!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

question : How long have you been together?

does he have new underwear? Unexplainable phone bills , phone calls at weird times he doesn't want you to know about? New hygiene habits ? if your intuition tells you he's fuckarising around on you , guess what? you're 2/3rds correct , unfortunately.

Best Answer

I agree with whowasthatmaskedman. Either he is cheating and your intuition is based on subliminal clues you do openly recognize; he is cheating, you know he is cheating, but you don't want to admit it, or he is not cheating but something in you personality or past is causing you to be paranoid and suspicious without valid cause.

In any of these cases, you have a serious problem in this relationship.

First, you need to carefully examine yourself, your intuition, and your observations to decide which is the most likely scenario. Second you need to ensure you understand the nature of the agreed relationship and that you both understand the relationship in the same way. If you do not have a mutual agreement to be monogamous, your questions is meaningless.

If you do not find a clear answer there, you need to ask him outright and decide whether his answer is truthful or not. Finally, you need to decide on what course of action you want or need to take based on the above.

Best Answer

In all seriousness, if you are that suspicious of him already, then may I suggest that whether he is cheating or not is irrelevant. With that level of mistrust, the relationship has Titanic written all over it. Move on and find someone you can believe in.

Best Answer

LIF U EVEN HAVE TO ASK>THEN YOU'RE UNSURE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP+HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS U , WHETHER HE'S REALY CHEATING OR NOT

THERE'S USUALLY DOUBT WHICH LEADS TO SUSPICIONS DOESN'T FHAPPEN UNPROVOKED AND WITHOUT REASONSO, LISTEN TO YUOR GUT FEELING

Best Answer

Yes. In fact, most of us can at least give you some help. You will have to ask more specific questions and give us more specific information if you want that help to be effective though.

Best Answer

Womans intuition is NEVER wrong, if you have to ask or wonder then he probably is...trust me.

Best Answer

Hire a Private Detective! A professional stalker to spy on him lol.

Best Answer

Call CHEATERS! They'll be SURE to find out. (just kiddin) Can you just come right out and ask him? Perhaps a little more information would be helpful if you're looking for serious answers here..=)

Best Answer