Why don't you seem to have any powers? What about the wings? What makes you think you are somehow not human?
SamanthaLau SamanthaLau 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Religion

The no powers is due to living a truly human experience: only our spirits are different. That does not affect anything except, perhaps, astral projection. The wings are sometimes felt as an energy or soreness on the back...like a pseudo-limb. Though, not all angels have wings. My personal experiences have lead me towards proof that I am not completely human, but only spiritual. Biological, we are certainly the same species!

Best Answer

No, but I'm glad for ur answer, do not be shy?...

Best Answer

Angels tell very few people they are angels. Unless they want you to know you would never know.

Best Answer

How do you know there really are any?

Best Answer

Because I know one. And not I am not an angel. But I do know one.

Best Answer

May I mail you? I wont mock.

Best Answer

Sure, just private message me.

Best Answer

Everyone has gifts but do not realize this. I don't claim to be anything though...though incarnated angels...are probably in a better sense more purity of the soul and heart than an actual angel.

Best Answer

im sitting on your shoulders right now checking out your mountains

Best Answer

You must weigh nothing!

Best Answer

figures with wings are invented<br />
they move amongst us without wings, in ways that you cannot comprehend.<br />
and they are not here to satisfy human curiosity.<br />
a big bugger ain't it ;-))

Best Answer

How do you know though?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

you have a wrong in-vision of what an incarnated angel is? i have many powers and maybe you do too. they're not alone, are you?

Best Answer

What you mean powers?

Best Answer

"Incarnated Angel", Samantha , stop reading the bible!

Best Answer

I try to avoid it. ;)

Best Answer

That's something nice to read :)

Best Answer

From my experience,Incarnate Angels are no more "superhuman" than any other human. However, energetically they posses a brighter, purer and more dynamic heart centre and energy than others, allowing for them to be easily attuned to the higher realms, creativity and spiritual work. This energy is powerful and can manifest miracles when required. This does not make them better, it just allows them to work in service to God in a more effective way. Additionally, they possess very large etheric wings. An incarnate Angel before they awaken to their true nature may spend a long time trying to fit in with the rest of humanity. As they develop, they start to realise that they are quite different to others. They may feel more, empathise more, be inclined to help others at the drop of a hat and have weird and wonderful synchronicites throughout their whole life. I realised I was an incarnate Angel when I started to attend group meditation and workshops. I realised pretty quickly I was different, and kept on being singled out by instructors and meditation leaders for special attention. It took many years for me to recognise I was an incarnate Angel and the moment I came into the realisation everything in my life made sense.

Best Answer