His fake sock puppet accounts still can.

Best Answer

its against TOS to have sockpuppet accounts...

Best Answer

"Some people are just mean and childish so it's just best to block them. Who needs the aggravation??:-)" I agree and that is why I blocked him.

Best Answer

He'll block you when you point out in a factual manner why many of the things he accuses feminists of are completely false, and then he'll attack you and call you names, and accuse you of things that are not true, just as so many of the other anti-feminists here do. They prove they are such a hate group over and over again. They are a Mean People gang.

Best Answer

If you are a woman who disagrees with him, but also kisses his butt, he won't block you. Those are typically the women who have done the same to men who have been kicked off of EP like LAV25 because of the extremely abusive things they write about other members. Why any reasonable, self-respecting, intelligent woman would like a man who writes the things about women, and not just feminists, that LAV25 did is beyond me.

Best Answer

I suspect that lav25 in fact is homosexual. My reasoning is that he has the kind of spiteful hissy-fits associated with certain types of submissive, masochistic gay guy. Also that he wanted to side with women and find some fellow-feeling - but yet found himself perpetually at loggerheads - made him even more recklessly spiteful. Just an observation

Best Answer

He has blocked me too! lol

Best Answer

He'll block anyone who calls him on his BS. Even if you do it in a nice way. Just as so many of the Mean People gang do.

Best Answer

yea most of them from the, ( I hate women, lets put them back 100 years, bare foot and pregnant, with no possibility of having a life out side of what a man wants your life to be, pack ) have blocked me, they only want people who agree with them to comment on thier stoires, very singled minded as they go on living inside their bubble .. god for bid any one disagress with them, more so if you are a woman.

Best Answer

I hate to break it to you, he has plenty of friends, including women friends.

Best Answer

yea he blocked me months ago .. he doesn tlike women and more so if u disagree with him

Best Answer

Gypsyblu, have you ever expressed anything but dislike for men?

Best Answer

i like my brothers and my son .hows that for saying somthing nice for men lol

Best Answer

what i said was not a derogatory comment, its a fact about who he is

Best Answer

My recollection is of you speaking very disparagingly of all your brothers.

Best Answer

why is it a concern of yours what i say bout my brothers and son? you have proved nothing .....your just trying to make me out to be....once again what >>>>YOU think i am.... go on cc keep it up.... you will never figure it out ..

Best Answer

A weak response.

Best Answer

o h come on cc u can do better than that

Best Answer

Iteresting how cc took my comment about one of the worst women haters here on EP (who pretends to be for both men and women rights ) to make it out to be about my family.... he does that all the time, as if im the model for his.... well lets see, gypsy says this and gypsy says that........... so what i say must be true!!! GOOD SPIN CC.... BUT SORRY IT ANIT WORKING DUH!!! I KNOW UR GAME, PLAYED IT WAY BEFORE YOU EVER STEPED FOOT INTO ANY SOCIAL SITE!

Best Answer

what is the name ? sockpuppet?

Best Answer