wolflover3971 wolflover3971 41-45, M 14 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Intimacy

Ive found friends on ere that mean as much to me as my real life friends :-)

Best Answer

I found a true friend on EP. We've been friends for two years.

Best Answer

People mostly have good intentions and want to make friendships that grow into true, trustworthy ones. However, this takes time, and nurturement, and often a lot of us have many other distractions and are unable to do justice to new relations... a lot of people give up at the first hurdle, not realising misunderstandings are part of relations and people grow stronger for them. People who can find friends who are true and can stick by them are lucky indeed.

Best Answer

im not really looking for anything i think if u set out withthat thought it prob wont happen

Best Answer

I was brought here to help me heal. I have found a few wonderful, true friends along the way.

Best Answer

No Game, honest answers and responses to real questions, fantasies, and any other adult conversation I can find. I also love beautiful women, and all of you are so damn good looking I can't help being inclined to steer toward sexual fantasy but that is normal and some of you love it.... I am open to any and all conversations, I love it!!

Best Answer

I have plenty of real life true friends. Don't need this ridiculous site full crazies and idiots to try and find friends! Man you'd have to be desperate to use this site for that.

Best Answer

I'm not a gamer in the least, & I dote on true friendship.

Best Answer

I think a friend is someone you randomly stumble upon, not someone you search for. But then again, I also think a true friend is earned and not found...

Best Answer

Every body needs a true friend. But our life is such we hardly find such friends either online or in our routine. Everybody has some expectation. OH....!

Best Answer