Ive found friends on ere that mean as much to me as my real life friends :-)

Best Answer

I found a true friend on EP. We've been friends for two years.

Best Answer

im not really looking for anything i think if u set out withthat thought it prob wont happen

Best Answer

I was brought here to help me heal. I have found a few wonderful, true friends along the way.

Best Answer

No Game, honest answers and responses to real questions, fantasies, and any other adult conversation I can find. I also love beautiful women, and all of you are so damn good looking I can't help being inclined to steer toward sexual fantasy but that is normal and some of you love it.... I am open to any and all conversations, I love it!!

Best Answer

I'm not a gamer in the least, & I dote on true friendship.

Best Answer

I think a friend is someone you randomly stumble upon, not someone you search for. But then again, I also think a true friend is earned and not found...

Best Answer

Every body needs a true friend. But our life is such we hardly find such friends either online or in our routine. Everybody has some expectation. OH....!

Best Answer