it doesnt have to have been in a romantic relationship any relationship where you truly loved the person who hurt u beyond hurt/if so i would love to talk to u on a very serious level i really need someone to discuss this with .please only serious replies this is painful enough for me i have never sought help in anyway from a stranger especially on the internet/thankyou in advance
eli36 eli36 31-35, F 10 Answers Feb 2, 2011

i sure have which is how i came to find EP..but cant complain i met some really nice people on her..anyways im betrayed and heartbroken right now..and it hurts like hell!! but i got some really good advice from friends here. they say time will heal but i dont think you ever really forget the pain and hurt..

Best Answer

thanks a lot for ur reply

Best Answer

yes and it really stinks to feel all the pain you thought you would never worry about again...

Best Answer

thanks for your reply

Best Answer

Yes and am here if you wish talk.

Best Answer

thanku

Best Answer

Fucc ya. I went to prison and da chicc I was wit at da time told me that she'll always be der and never leave . I was gone for two years and a couple of weeks before cumin home I got a letter sayin dat shes engaged to another man and till dis day da **** still hurts. I cant get my mind off of her. I wish I cud find a real, down to earth woman to take my mind off of her

Best Answer

sorry for what u went through but trust me u cant measure pain but mines worse i wasnt apart from this person everything was amazing and then well it was like a death something i have never even fathomed feeling or happening but good luck to u and i hope kids werent involved for their sake but if so put their feelings first that is always most important/thanks for ur reply

Best Answer

I have betrayed and probably broke a heart or two...but it was out of ignorance and not forthright cruelty.

Sorry for you emotional stress...time will mend all wounds, stay strong.

Best Answer

u too thanku

Best Answer

time heals or at least by the time you become immune to your pain.. thats life.

Best Answer

true but dont become immuned then u truly arent living try to be happy and eventually i hope u r!thanks

Best Answer