i sure have which is how i came to find EP..but cant complain i met some really nice people on her..anyways im betrayed and heartbroken right now..and it hurts like hell!! but i got some really good advice from friends here. they say time will heal but i dont think you ever really forget the pain and hurt..

Best Answer

thanks a lot for ur reply

Best Answer

Yes and am here if you wish talk.

Best Answer

thanku

Best Answer

Fucc ya. I went to prison and da chicc I was wit at da time told me that she'll always be der and never leave . I was gone for two years and a couple of weeks before cumin home I got a letter sayin dat shes engaged to another man and till dis day da **** still hurts. I cant get my mind off of her. I wish I cud find a real, down to earth woman to take my mind off of her

Best Answer

sorry for what u went through but trust me u cant measure pain but mines worse i wasnt apart from this person everything was amazing and then well it was like a death something i have never even fathomed feeling or happening but good luck to u and i hope kids werent involved for their sake but if so put their feelings first that is always most important/thanks for ur reply

Best Answer

I have betrayed and probably broke a heart or two...but it was out of ignorance and not forthright cruelty.<br />
Sorry for you emotional stress...time will mend all wounds, stay strong.

Best Answer

u too thanku

Best Answer

time heals or at least by the time you become immune to your pain.. thats life.

Best Answer

true but dont become immuned then u truly arent living try to be happy and eventually i hope u r!thanks

Best Answer