BlueNight99 BlueNight99 36-40, M 9 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Community

l asked a question like this, this qoestion had a very hard and mixed answers.. l think first you must start at healty life, than smile all people, we need new glasses to watch the life again..

Best Answer

Hey, I'll help where I can. I'm in San Diego. I just lost everything I can loose, and am on a new life.

Best Answer

what happened and how did you get on track?

Best Answer

Super bad divorce, and my own ignorance of the legal system. And, I'm still building my own track- it's goin' to kick a**!

Best Answer

What kind of jobs are in your area, and what about San Frisco?

Best Answer

I know there is little jobs such as security and construction labor here in SD. I do plumbing and stagecraft, and although it is slow I stay busy. I am unsure of work in Frisco, but I know the xgames are to be there- I am supposed to work it but I can't be there

Best Answer

What are you lost about? I an help you. feel free to private message me.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Yes!!! Don't worry I'm here to help you milady!!!!!

Best Answer

I lost everything, and I'm about to be homeless. I hate it here, I never had a happy life here. I wish I could be someone else. It has been so hard most of my life to get a job, even middle and high school was hell. It never change.

Best Answer

(Here) is the place I grew up and live. I'm a person that try at every effort, and let my self go to pay my bills. I lost this battle. If I was normal, and not had any disabilities, had a loving family (I have none). I'm no beer or drug person. I get left out of jobs because people think I'm gay or not manly, or that I can't do the job. I'm sick of it

Best Answer