Lindz94 Lindz94 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 27, 2011

you should maybe talk to someone your own age. there is a lot of people on sites like this ready to take advantage of a young person like you. be careful!

Best Answer

That's true. Thanks for looking out for me :) although I do want someone atleast a little bit older because I need advice.

Best Answer

u can message me if u want im a VERY good listener and a very good advice giver if needed

Best Answer

Message me if you wish.

Best Answer

I am here most of the time and would be glad to listen. I don't gossip either. Anytime u need 2 talk , just send me a note.

Best Answer

yes i am there for anyone who wants to talk about anything and will keep it between ourselves vinny

Best Answer

I am all ears linz

Best Answer

You can tell me anything. (: I don't judge.

Best Answer

If you need someone to talk to I am here very often.I have seen a whole lot in my lifetime.Some good and some not so good so I may be able to relate to whatever you are going through and if not then I will be there to listen and give you my support without any judgement or harsh words.I'll be looking out for you.Take care.

Best Answer

Need a friend, or just someone to listen, I'm here:)

Best Answer

There are many such individuals out here on EP, I can recommand several (all women) or if you would prefer the opinion and experience of a man, I would be more than happy to offer you my hear to listen, shoulder for you to lean on, and my heart to feel your pain and help you find a way through it.

Best Answer

Thanks :) I'd prefer a woman. Do you know anyone who's good at giving advice? And who is caring.

Best Answer

cma1234 and forlornfaria are two very wise, kind and caring women who would be more than happy to lend you a hand in whatever materr you seek it

Best Answer

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Best Answer