Basically looking for an opportunity to find out if anyone would be willing to help a girl in her time of need along her path.
RJ43 RJ43 41-45, T 5 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in WTK

Like a sex change?

Best Answer

That is only one thing the question asks about but yes that too I was thinking more along the line of things like rides or help finding a doctor to administer HRT and helping her to get the help paying for her Rx things like that.

Best Answer

I hope she can find someone. Unfortunately I'm not interested. My bro-in-law comes out saying he should have been a woman, 43 years later. It's been absolute hell. Before all this, he had and still has anger issues. He's very histrionic. We all find it extremely difficult to be supportive of him. I don't ever want to get involved with another gender confused person ever again. Go to my profile and read "The Letter" if you want an idea of what we've all been through. Good luck to her. I hope she can find he support she needs.

Best Answer

It sounds like you tried and I feel for your family as it must have been difficult. I am glad you are kind enough to give your well wishes and I'm sure she will find something I only wish I could help but I am rather limited as well.

Best Answer

You are very kind to reach out and help her. :)

Best Answer

Nah I know if I had someone to reach out years ago I wouldn't turn it down I only use my resources to help.

Best Answer

How so? Why should i work for you?

Best Answer

Not looking but have girls I know that have asked the question and you wouldn't be working for me. You would be working to get me something not to get something from me.

Best Answer

Exactly you're offering nothing, and you can't even give me a reason to earn your keep.... so why should i work for you? (:

Best Answer

Like I said you don't work fro me and you wouldn't if you were working for me you still wouldn't be but why should I give you a reason it's not like your helping. I hope you never need help cause if you ask the way you responded here no one would want to help you/

Best Answer

Good luck.

Best Answer

As I said not for me but I know there are girls looking for a helping hand out there.

Best Answer

Yuck.

Best Answer

LOL what's your real opinion I mean r u 4 or against it.

Best Answer

well you have my support as a sister tg if you wanna chat write me gurl

Best Answer

Thank you Monica that is really what I am asking to give your support. Any help to girls in need would change the life of some very delicate girls that are teetering on the edge of life and death.

Best Answer