I feel passionately about protecting women from people who would interfere with their right to CHOOSE whether or not to bear a child, especially if they couldn't choose not being a victim of rape or ******. If you focus your energies on supporting the care and education of the millions of children already HERE, born to people who did what you want and had children they couldn't raise, THEN, only then can you claim to care about children !! Not until then.

Best Answer

I am not trying to interfere with anyone's decision. I just feel very sad and thoroughly regret what I did and I would like to help others who are not sure what to do and if they would like to hear my experience I would like to share it with such people.

Best Answer

I'm very sorry that you have regrets, but you can't visit that on others. For some women it is the right choice, a painful choice and NEVER to be taken lightly, but one they must be allowed to decide for themselves

Best Answer

That's exactly right , I am only saying that they also must think it over very carefully before taking such a major decision. Sometimes without thinking you want the easy way out. One should not regret about it for the rest of her life. Only after weighing the pros and cons should one opt for abortion.

Best Answer

Prolly.<br />
And they all be crazy.

Best Answer

As it is there are some of us who got the abortion done feel very upset and heart broken. Are these insensitive remarks really necessary and are you getting pleasure by making such comments?

Best Answer

If you don't want an abortion don't have one. Rape victims have the right not to be stuck carrying the result of unwanted fertilization.

Best Answer