Yes of course I have both I am willing to help and talk I could use that too :)

Best Answer

I can talk if you want,I don't judge and I cut

Best Answer

Yes Anorexia is a body self image issue.and you should be very mindul of that and get some counseling and go to a nutritionist to get help as well<br />
You have to accept yourself for who you are and believe that you are beautiful.<br />
As far as cutting on yourself this is a compulsion that you can control but you do have to resist the urge no matter how strong.<br />
The teenage years for a girl are very difficult as you have to deal with peer pressure, dating and hormones.<br />
I know this first hand as I worked with adolescent girls 12-19 for 14 years.<br />
If you feel the need to chat contact me if your able.<br />
Think of the good things you have and don't dwell on the have nots.<br />
Life is way too short and it is a gift so enjoy it and don't end it.

Best Answer

I have suffered with self injury for almost 10 years now, feel free to ask me ANYTHING about self harm, I've seen and done it all. There's really nothing I don't know about the topic. As for anorexia, I definitely know about it, but I'm not as knowledgable about it as self harm. I started cutting at around 11 or 12 years old. I wish the best for your recovery, like I said, I'm on here almost everyday, feel free to message me.

Best Answer

i honestly am a cutter...and i am also anorexic and bullemic....but instesd of the vomiting i use laxitives

Best Answer

Hi Kengirox,<br />
Cutting is an outward acting out or ex<x>pression of being hurt very deeply and the emotional pain u feel is so strong one feels the need to cut your body so u can feel a different pain. You really need to seek professional help as this is too big to deal with on your own. Any time u want to talk I'm here but please u must get help for this condition. Hope u have a beautifull day.

Best Answer

What do you need to no?

Best Answer

i have anorexia and cut to cope... i dont know what to do

Best Answer

Well I no nothing about anorexia. But I am a recovering cutting addict. But you need to look at yourself as being beautiful, and there is someone out there that loves and cares for you. And every time you cut or do something else to hurt yourself your just hurting them too. Trust me, i no its really hard to resist doing it. And after awhile your body aches to do it, it's a demon. You have to fight it.

Best Answer

nobody knows about the cutting... and i dont think its hurt anyone. they'd just say something like "why would you even hurt yourself like that?" I really cant see myself as beautiful though :/ its difficult. thanks for answering though

Best Answer

I'm willing to talk

Best Answer