Its just two questions im really stuck on!
hana1212 hana1212 18-21, F 4 Answers Sep 22, 2011

its been a while since i've taken physics. but in regard to your potential energy question i think there is an equation that you use, but i dont remember what is was. but i do remember that with physics your textbook will be your best friend. it has all the answers in it. they might be set up differently but the idea is the same. have you tried reading the whole chapter? you cant cut corners in this type of subject

Best Answer

ok im thinking elastic PE formula q1 is PE = 1/2kx^2...

Best Answer

yep that one works for the second one..thanks!

Best Answer

idk can you just throw the question out there and see if we can figure it out?

Best Answer

A spring with a spring constant k=60 J/m^2 has a relaxed length of 6.0 cm. If the spring is compressed to 2.0 cm, what is the change in potential energy?

Best Answer

On a planet with twice the mass and twice the diameter of the earth, the value of g at its surface would be what factor of times g at the earth's surface?

Best Answer

I used to be, but I've pretty much forgotten everything. Sorry.

Best Answer

ohh I see...wish you didnt :P
I really need help...do you know anywhere else where i can get help?

Best Answer

I think B3Na01 has the right idea. Throw the question out and see who can answer. Maybe I'll surprise myself. LOL

Best Answer