Lonelygirl196 Lonelygirl196 16-17 13 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Depression

If it's really severe, then talk to someone at your school or your doctor.

Best Answer

Its going to be hard if you let it progress. Take action now. Its hard to get yourself motivated to do anything you want or supposed to that day. Try to find someone who you can talk to any time you need. Coming here is a step closer of getting out of depression because you're seeking help, that is a good thing. <br />
Try to get yourself out side when you can, especially if you're living in a warm climate area. Get yourself out of the room and walk. Take a breather and smell the fresh air. Go to your garden, if you don't have one, make one. Are you a fan of birds? Buy a bird feeder and watch them enjoy the food from your favorite tree. <br />
It is really important to force yourself to try a little a day this way even with a little accomplishment can be a small boost of self-esteem.

Best Answer

I wanna know too :'(

Best Answer

Read some of the posts because some of them are helping me such as Daania8993's post!

Best Answer

Ill try looking up but I'm too lazy and sad o":

Best Answer

you could pray

Best Answer

If you are serious - talk to your parents, teachers, friends, anyone before depression overcomes you please!!!! Talking can help you see differently or you may need medical help. I know - so please understand you are far too young to live life depressed, life is so full of opportunities and happiness

Best Answer

i was diagnosed with severe depression about 2 years ago. I still am very depressed but I have made enough progress to get off the pills. what you need is someone who would stick by your side and make you smile when they know you are down. someone you arent afraid of telling everything too. for most people that would be their parents but mine are part of the cause of my depression. i have my best friend and he has helped me more than pills ever good. therapists work for some people but it is not the same as someone you know and love. dont take pills or waste money on psychologist without asking for help t your closests friends first. and give it time, try your best to be happy.

Best Answer

Thank you (: I just am trying to get help before I do something I would regret!

Best Answer

a combination of therep[y, meds; and aerobic activity helps release stress homones

Best Answer

Tell your MD, he/ she can help

Best Answer