this is what I always like to tell u,so yes okayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Best Answer

yess it will. Every thing will change . There will nothing that will remain the same. I dont know you but i will give you my love from the heart.

Best Answer

Sometimes, you don't always realise just how many people's lives you have touched or do touch on a constant basis. Just because they don't tell you, it doesn't mean you don't have a huge effect on people's lives. Don't do anything you'd regret, difficult moments in life always pass. Eventually. <br />
If you ever need someone impartial to talk to, who doesn't know you, message anytime x

Best Answer

Don't think this way. Cheer up and be positive. Think about your family your parents and your friends!

Best Answer

all energy creates movement silly.

Best Answer

people will change even if you effected them only a little your death would have a bigger impact and cause the suffering and pain of many people even if they did not know you they still cared for you

Best Answer

Something will change: your family will be much different with you gone. So the world HAS been affected in a way.

Best Answer

OOoooh nooooo please dont die!!!!!! <br />
no nothing would change for me. If you gonna do it, do it for something.

Best Answer

How many people can say the world will change because they have died?

Best Answer

at least, other people are loved, im not

Best Answer