I know a little Spanish, not fluently. Where in S Korea do you live, I live in Daeyeon, Busan.

Best Answer

Wow~ That's cool. I live in Seoul.

Best Answer

Cool, I'll be moving there in a few months.

Best Answer

are you student?

Best Answer

Yeah, I study at PNU Pusan National University, but I've lived here for about 5 years.

Best Answer

ah...
that means you can say Korean??

Best Answer

네, 한국 말할 수 있지만 유창
I는 심지어 한국어로 노래 할 수 있습니다!

Best Answer

와~ Kpop을 좋아하겠네요...하하하

Best Answer

나는 몇 년 동안 내 노래 기법을 완성했다, 하하하
그래서 당신은 당신이 스페인어 배우고 싶은거야?

Best Answer

It might be a translator.
I want to travel s. America. I was studying in USA a year ago. There, I met a friend who is from Equador~!

Best Answer

Do you Know 'KaKao Talk' ?

Best Answer

Yeah, but I've recently bought a new phone and haven't downloaded the app yet, I'll have to do it now ...

Best Answer

I've been to Spain before, I stayed there for a year as a 'working holiday' it was so much fun, and I was able to pick up a little bit of Spanish. I'm gonna get off now and go to sleep after I have some grilled beef bibimbap, but I can add you on KaKao once I download it.

Best Answer

Why did you come to s. Korea?

Best Answer

I'd lived in South Korea as a child because my dad had to move to Seoul for work. We moved after a few years, but as I've grown up I really wanted to move back permanently, and meet up with all my friends, even my brother lives in Seoul. I don't have any plans to move again (apart from moving to Seoul).

Best Answer

Let me know your number if you want~
good night~!

Best Answer

I can send you my no# in a private message, good night!

Best Answer

bhaha want to emigrate?

Best Answer

Yes. Someday~!

Best Answer

I speak Spanish...I from Bolivia, South America...I want to learn Korean ^_^...I speak English too, not fluently.

Best Answer