clarkee clarkee 51-55 8 Answers Apr 15, 2012

It was okay. Not great, just okay. I finished it, and was glad to be done with it. No glory days, just something I had to accomplish. And I really didn't even have to graduate. I still could have received my college degree without doing so.

Best Answer

I did not like High School at all. Sure I had friends, I never had a dispute in my years their, but I found it a bit uneasy. I didnt like being told when to get up etc. The only reason I stayed long enough to graduate was due to my parents insistance. I do know now that without my grade 12 diploma I would not be where I am today.

Best Answer

so you didnt let the social scene at school bother you, thats good!

Best Answer

I was always very happy at school. It was the feeling of optimism and confidence in the future: getting good grades, achieving all the set goals and having a whole lifetime ahead of me.

Best Answer

wow, a positive attitude sure helps

Best Answer

i enjoyed high school.... friends, fun, trouble. not a care in the world

Best Answer

lucky you, you must be a confident person

Best Answer

i was in high school, couple of bad relationships since then has definitely taken that away.

Best Answer

I always say I hated high school, but there were a few things I did indeed like about it. Mostly getting to be in plays. :) Secondly finally being done with it.

Best Answer

im glad you can find something good to say.

Best Answer

*cricket chirps from this end of the room* <br />
Ahem... The crickets aren't for "finished high school"... They're for "liked it". I didn't like it at all and am glad those petty years are behind me ~_~

Best Answer

im never going back to my old school

Best Answer