I really don't think there is, it's a feeling of relief like you cannot describe....
AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX 36-40, F 12 Answers Feb 9 in Dating & Relationships

Yes its like an anchor that was weighing you down being lifted.

A lot of times it's the comfort zone we get accustomed to that causes us to stay attached longer than we should. Having somebody around even though we know the connection is long gone.

Best Answer

Correction: Yes it's^^

Best Answer

I think it's that moment when you can go to the washroom to relieve yourself,and realize that this feels better than the way you felt when you first realized you were over that certain someone. ;)

Best Answer

No, just a slow moving numbness that kills a part of your heart. I could do without it

Best Answer

i want to feel that again!

Best Answer

I don't think that feeling quite compares to falling in love.

though if that certain somebody was a bad somebody, then it probably feels like you've opened the car door after your hand was caught. Or what I was feeling walking out of the family court, you know when you've had a dog biting at your ankle and you've finally managed to kick it off.

Best Answer

Yes...EXACTLY!!

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

woot woot! :D

Best Answer

Now I can have Bacon :D

Best Answer

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Best Answer

It's always good to know there's nothing holding you back - that you can finally move on!

Best Answer

Not just that, but the realization that I didn't need another person to complete me. Everything I needed to be happy was within me and all I had to do was be myself...

"Happiness runs in a circular motion

Thought is like a little boat upon the sea

You can have everything that you've ever wanted

All you have to do us let yourself be"

Best Answer

Better feeling? When you and that special someone stayed long in love with each other. Best feeling? growing old with that certain someone.

Best Answer