Thanks everybody!
OoLunaoO OoLunaoO 26-30, F 22 Answers Sep 12, 2010

Firefox. I switched to it because I found out many of the sites I use are "optimized" for Firefox. It's a free download

Best Answer

Google chrome is very fast but it is full of bugs and spies on you even more than IE. I think firefox is the best alternative but it has some definite limits, but then so does google chrome.

Best Answer

Firefox - I just switched 2 weeks ago and it's much, much better than IE.

Best Answer

We use Firefox and Chrome in the office. The Mac folks use Safari. Basically, the reality is that any major browser is 'better'-- namely faster, and more secure, than Internet Explorer.

Best Answer

thank you I didn't know that

Best Answer

Wow, thus far it's unanimous -- I was gonna say "Firefox"!

Best Answer

Nothing can beat Google Chrome. Chrome Rules!!

Best Answer

Google Chrome!

Best Answer

Google Chrome is the best. I can't get internet explorer or Firefox to work properly, but Google Chrome has been great

Best Answer

firefox seems to work the best for me i hate IE and i tried google crome but didnt like it

Best Answer

You remind me of somebody

Best Answer

I use FireFox. And, Yahoo, and Google, but, Firefox is best at protecting you against spam and viruses..

Best Answer

All these Firefox replies. I have to agree.<br />
What I'd like to add is that there's a version of Firefox that supposedly works better for windows. It's called "Pale Moon." Check it out.

Best Answer

One more for Firefox lol

Best Answer

Most people do seem to prefer Firefox, but I would hang on to IE too.

Best Answer

Ditto (FF).

Best Answer

Firefox is the bomb!

Best Answer

Add another vote for Firefox. I been using it for 6-8 months and ..... TaDa .... no more crashes!

Best Answer

I prefer Google Chrome, especially for its "Incognito" option, which lets you surf without retaining any history of where you've been, or what you've been doing.

Best Answer

Better is subjective, but, Firefox I like and am using now, google makes one, Chrome, then there is Safari, do not delete your IE though, some sites will only work correctly with it. Also. some help programs require it.

Best Answer