YouMadeMeThink YouMadeMeThink 22-25, M 7 Answers Apr 22 in Doing Good

I want Areluen, my one and only son, to change his alias. (^o^)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Lol! Sorry?

Best Answer

Draw my attention to whatever is beautiful in the moment. It might be a beautiful sunset, the warbling of a bird, the scent of a flower, the taste of a perfectly ripe fruit, the feel of a good stretch. Often it is the rattling thoughts in our minds which makes us most miserable, but if we tune in to the senses there is often delight to be experienced. If not, there are tasks to attend to, things to learn, hobbies to occupy our attention. Also, sometimes, it doesn't matter to just observe the feelings of the moment, even if they are not so happy. Feelings can be our compass, which help us to find our direction and choices if we learn how to listen to them the right way.

Best Answer

You could tell me that you sent a check.

Best Answer

I did.

:|

Best Answer

U can say that, I can be your fake bf for next week......excuse me tho....my sanity went on leave

Best Answer

I can be your fake gf for next week...

:|

Best Answer

But then U ll have to talk about nail paint, makeup and gossip.....if that's agreeable with U.

Best Answer

O.okay... *runs*

Best Answer

Lol.....men

Best Answer

Nope :3

Best Answer