seasonedspy seasonedspy 41-45, M 18 Answers Jan 10 in Dating & Relationships

She is not a woman, she is still a child. At this age teens have no clue as to what life is. I hope you are not interested in her for the sake of sleeping with her, or trying to mold her/ brainwash her into what you are looking for in a woman. Older guys do this, they pick impressionable young girls and change them. I am not accusing you of this....just saying I hope not. If I were her mother, you would be an automatic alarm for me.

Best Answer

What could you possibly see in a 16yr old? What would you have in common with her?

Best Answer

what the heck would you possibly want from a 16 yr old other than sex?

Best Answer

A 16 year old female is not yet a woman, but a kid, theres difference there.....

Best Answer

Yes.
This.

Best Answer

I personally think so. Whether it is legal or not, a 16 year old isn't a woman, she is still a girl. <br />
I wonder why a man in his 40's would want to date someone so young. Is it about control? Because a relationship between a 16 year old girl and a man in his 40's is not going to be an equal relationship, no matter how hard you try. My first thought is that you want someone who is easy to control.<br />
I honestly believe that 16 year olds should be focusing on themselves, their friends and their studies, not boys, let alone fully grown men. She hasn't had time to even figure out who she is or what she wants in life. If you start a relationship with her now, you will be taking away a very important growing/learning process for her and it will set her back emotionally and mentally.<br />
Assuming that this isn't a hypothetical question, I think that it would be very selfish of you to date a 16 year old girl. It doesn't matter how mature and intelligent she comes across, she still needs to experience life, at least some of it, before she starts dating an older man.<br />
If you really care about her, wait a few years. Be friends with her and wait a few years, if she still wants to be with you when she is in her early 20's (still very young but at least she will know a little about who she is and what she wants in life) then give it a try. If you can't wait that long, then you don't really care about her and are just looking for some fun. That is how I see it. If that is the case, then go find someone a little older because this could possibly cause this girl some real problems later down the track.

Best Answer

Screams ********* to me sorry

Best Answer

Yes. Why the hell do you need a 16 yr old girl? Date someone your own age and stop being a perv.

Best Answer

She is far too young to decide, you would be taking advantage.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

What does your conscience tell you when you're being honest with yourself? Are you just looking for approval? I doubt you'll find it here.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for her

Best Answer

As long as it is truly consensual and you are sure she wants to be with you, no.

Best Answer

Is there anything inherently chopping your balls off and locking you up. And, I mean that in a nice way.

Best Answer

Really? Really?

Best Answer

somethings that are legal arent right. To even ask the question is so wrong. Legal or not I cant help but think of *********

Best Answer