Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 25 Answers May 18, 2011

Not at all, I love it. Next time, I'll let you win. :)

Best Answer

Not at all! I'm a guy who has wrestled with the ladies several times. They wear bikinis and I wear shorts and it's great fun. There is no sexual contact (although it is tempting sometimes) and is above board. It's even okay if the lady wrestler beats you...all good fun.

Best Answer

I have always been tall and athletic and was a tomboy growing up. I am married now (though still love to competitively wrestle the hubby) but I always enjoyed competing against males and taking down that male ego a few notches lol

Best Answer

not as long as you ensure that fresh jello is used.

Best Answer

No I love mixed wrestling. Check out my site for mixed wrestling http://bit.ly/IOJqcC<br />
come on men see what us women are capable of.

Best Answer

NO! It is perfectly normal when in foreplay.

Best Answer

I would love to kick a guys ***. <br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/My-Mum-Is-A-BiAtch-I-Cant-Take-It/436282" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

No, me and misses tarq do it on a r, regular basis - she does have a habit of winning by kneeing me in a place where you don't want to be kneed. Alright by me though - she's the one who wants to have kids and if my spuds get any more bashes, there ain't gonna be much chance of that so more beer tokens for me!

Best Answer

WRESTLING ITSELF IS SORT OF ICKY

Best Answer

It all comes down to how you pin!

Best Answer

It's not really a fair fight. If the two wrestlers are close the same size, the guy will win almost every time.

Best Answer

Yeah-I wasn't invited to compete

Best Answer

Mixed gender is ok if u don't mind getting beat up by a girl !!! ... Both same sex and mixed gender wrestling are so intimate way with an audience watching. Every time I wrestle, same sex or mixed, there are always big smiles and cameras flashing when i stand up at the end.

Best Answer

I don't believe so. As far as i am concerned, one of the sexiest things that there is would be women strong enough to beat me in a mixed fight./:P

Best Answer

No, not at all.

Best Answer

Morally wrong?<br />
I'm surprised you asked the question, how can there possibly be anything morally wrong with it?

Best Answer

There is nothing in this world like being scissored between a woman's strong and powerful thighs. It can lead to the best sex you have ever had!!

Best Answer

lifeisunfair22 do you wrestle with males or just love to be able to ?

Best Answer