Yes, having to go to it.

Best Answer

Planning it is one thing. Going to the party has to be much worse.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

My kids got what I got on my birthday. A homemade cake shared with maybe four other kids from the neighborhood. One hour tops. I've got a seven year old now and with her birthday being Dec. 26th there's not a chance in the world I'd want to be anywhere near a Chuck E Cheese. It would be packed!<br />
I loathe that place.

Best Answer

It's terrible.

Best Answer

Planning the party? Nah. Meeting the other children and their parents ALWAYS worries me.

Best Answer

I think that's why the anxiety is starting already, lol!

Best Answer

I can't stand bad kids and I HATE bad parents. I always have to remind myself to try not to make my kids friends cry. LOL Yeah... I'm the "mean" Mom but my kids never go with out compliments. :D

Best Answer

I'm with you. The hardest thing about my years as a nanny was to stand by and watch parents let horrible behavior go. It hurts, lol.

Best Answer

It does almost heart breaking, watching kids with little to no/poor guidance. :/ I hope everything goes smoothly.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer