You can express your opinions all you want regarding a jury's result- that is American- to assemble a lynch mob because you disagree. . .not so much

Best Answer

It is an old American tradition in jurisprudence; and sometimes with good cause. A good example is a racist jury that finds a minority person guilty on hearsay or a clearly prejudicial claim that lacks any evidence. It has happened more often than most people want to believe.

Best Answer

That wouldn't be "disregarding."

Best Answer

He have a legal system not a justice system. Whoever has the most expensive lawyer wins

Best Answer

I'm not sure that's unamerican. Generally Americans want things presented to them in a rapid black and white soundbite and without any need to think. The American model of justice is the gunslinging sheriff or marshall, not the over educated and despised lawyer who can baffle the yokels with "book learning".<br />
The unamerican thing to do is to ask questions before shooting the defendent dead.

Best Answer

Why even have a jury of independent peers examine evidence when you can just have Judge Judy or Steve Wilkos call the person a moron and throw a chair around for fifteen minutes.

Best Answer

I hope to never face anoter trial again.. If U are bothred by my Cockring Lawyer getting me off my charges, Tough ******* said the kittie, but the MILK is still good!

Best Answer