Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 9 Answers Jul 5 in Hobbies

I can't see my forehead. -__-

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore-I changed the e mail settings on EP and just cleaned out 471 that weren't permitted,no fireworks,but I'd complain if there were,AND you Hilde over cooked the chicken!!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I ate it anyway,the only thing in my fridge is a couple of hotdogs,which will be breakfast tomorrow,I whave no complaints about the BA,thanks!

Best Answer

haha, did you make the hotdogs?

Best Answer

No,breakfast is the most important meal of the day,and those dogs are all I had left! My dad didn't call me the human garbage disposal for nothing!

Best Answer

The fries serve at the uni cafeteria is hopeless.. I feel like burning the place down.. :D

Best Answer

Oh no! :)

Best Answer

Ohhh you want to hear some complaining..well listen up...uhhh...I am...drawing a blank..never mind..lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

no,i'm ok carry on

Best Answer

no. i'm healthy, my relatives are healthy, i have food and shelter. i shouldnt complain. i do at times , but then i feel petty later.

Best Answer

My bf keeps asking for ***** pics and we have trust issues its annoying but we still don't want to lose one another

Best Answer

Ya y don't women not want to do 16 year olds

Best Answer

why am i horny all the time :(

Best Answer