Ouch! Your parents are really major assh0les then! Find yourself a new place to live and distance yourself from their idiocy! Ignore their blame, they're selfish and can't bear to be wrong, so they've pushed the blame to an easy target so they don't have to focus it upon their own inadequacies and failure.

Best Answer

Yeah. Thanks. I'll consider that b

Best Answer

getting blamed for murdering your parents?

Best Answer

You win.

Best Answer

Yay! Where's my prize?

Best Answer

Your prize is a brilliant mind and generating spontaneous and acceptable responses, I dont see a bigger prize than that. :)

Best Answer

Wow, that is an awesome prize :)

Best Answer

Exactly. :)

Best Answer

I found out that my father was sleeping with my mothers best friend, I was 17 yrs old, and when I found out, I told my sister and she told her daughters (as we were all good friends). After the secret came out about the affair, my father left my mother and moved in with her. I carried the blame for a long time, because I told thats why my father left. Over the yrs I have come to realize it was not my fault, I could not control the actions of my father or the other women. My father ended up staying with this women for 23 yrs. then she died last yr as she was sick with cancer. Now my mother and father are back together, after 23 yrs of seperation. <br />
I realized that I didnt have to carry the blame anymore, my father left because he wanted to, and my mother took him back after all these yrs, because she really loves him. She was hurt and devistated beyond belief, but never stopped loving him. <br />
So to answer your question, there are much worse things than that, but I know exactly where you are coming from, so just know you cannot blame yourself for their actions, its not your fault!

Best Answer

I feel sorry for your pain. I can understand. But for me, right now, it is the worst thing. Thank you for your response though. :)

Best Answer

It's not your fault that they are bitter and can't get along... Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Best Answer

Thank you. Appreciate it. :)

Best Answer

:) hope you feel better soon :)

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Umm yes, keeping them together is worse.

Best Answer

Not really. If the issues are resolved, I see no way of a conflict being there.

Best Answer

Maybe, but that doesn't make it any less sh*t

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer